- People on The Move. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/15/2002, Issue 323008, p5
Reports career developments of the executives in California as of November 2002. Promotion of Evangelista Gonzalez to the position of vice president of Kaweah National Bank; Selection of William J. Conway to the position of marketing director of Downing Planetarium; Recruitment of staff members...
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;8/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 95, p9
The article reports career development updates in the U.S. including former representative Kenneth Bentsen Jr. who joined with Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, Frank Mermoud for TD International, and Cheryl Blum who joined with the Telecommunications Industry Association.
- COMINGS AND GOINGS. // Corporate Legal Times;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 130, p8
Reports career developments for corporate legal executives in the U.S. as of September 2002. Selection of Eric H. Peterson as executive vice president and general counsel for TXU company; Appointment of John K.P. Stone III as senior vice president and general counsel of PolyMedia Corp.;...
- Abbey marketer to run Axa's online services. // Marketing Week;8/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p9
Focuses on the appointment of Karen Jones as the marketing director of the electronic business operations of Axa in Great Britain. Responsibility in devising the marketing strategy for the portal site launch; Significance to the development of the site; Career highlights.
- BE YOUR OWN HEADHUNTER. Butcher, David // Management Today;Dec2001, p60
Offers advice to executives who want to become their own headhunter. Avoidance of relying on superiors for career guidance; Assessment of own expertise; Selection of firms to pursue; Benefits of making cold calls.
- People. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Mar72, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p58
The article presents information on the career development of several executives related to the textile chemical industry in the U.S. including the appointments of Lee Rothenberg as the executive vice-president and chief operating officer of Tubular Textile Machinery Corp., Frans Van Haaren as...
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/5/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 1, p30
Reports on career developments of executives in the chemical industry. Recruitment of Mark H. Blincoe as chief administrative officer of American Vanguard Corp.; Appointment of Francis Casieri to oversee global business development at PPD Inc.; Selection of Thomas J. Colligan to the board of...
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/19/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 20, p35
This article reports on career developments involving employees in the chemical industry in the U.S. Paul Allen has been appointed as Cognis Corp.'s group vice president of functional products. Blake Anderson has been named president of Symrise's North America flavors division. Stephane Baseden...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/28/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p19
Reports career developments of the executives in New York as of February 2003. Promotion of Thomas V. Dadey Jr. as associate principal of Clough, Harbour & Associates LLP; Selection of Frank A. Polera for the position of account manager at Latorra, Paul & McCann Advertising; Designation of...