- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 11, p38
The article presents information on launch of website www.icis.com/blogs/new-at-icis by the periodical "ICIS Chemical Business." Simon Platt, ICIS head of development, said: "ICIS is committed to using 'web 2.0' applications to communicate with existing and new customer groups." He said "The...
- GPCA Launches New, Redesigned Website. // Chemical Week;11/29/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 29, ps1
The article reviews the redesigned web site of the Gulf Petrochemicals & Chemicals Association (GPCA), available at www.gpca.org.ae.
- Formaldehyde exposure not associated with respiratory cancer. // Journal of Environmental Health;Jan/Feb1996, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p37
Reports on a study carried out by scientists from the Chemical Industry Institute of Toxicology (CIIT) on the links between formaldehyde exposure and respirtory cancer. Findings from survey; How the study was conducted; Reasons for studying iron foundry workers.
- I.C.M.A. invites nominations for awards/certificates of merit of 1997. // Chemical Business;Jul98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p121
Reports that the Indian Chemical Manufacturers Association is seeking nominations for awards and certificates of merits of 1997. Includes the P.C. Ray award for the development of indigenous technology; Categories of certificates of merit; Nomination procedure.
- ICMA--Pre Budget Memorandum 1997-98. // Chemical Business;Jan1997, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
Presents the recommendations of the Indian Chemical Manufacturers Association (ICMA) to the Indian government based on its Pre-Budget Memorandum for Union Budget 1997-1998. Custom tariff; Duty on capital goods; End use specific concessions; Feedstocks; Excise duty; Infrastructure; Input-output...
- Industry sponsors students. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/09/97, Vol. 251 Issue 23, p33
Features the Chemical Industry of New Jersey's sponsorship program for high school students interested in pursuing careers in the chemical process industry.
- ICMA pays tributes to Mr. D.M. Trivedi. // Chemical Business;Jan1996, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p26
Reports on the presentation of tributes to D.M. Trivedi by T.P.S. Rajan, editor of `Chemical Industry News,' in the August 1995 issue of the organ of the Indian Chemical Manufacturers Association. Inclusion of Trivedi's life sketch; Friends who have contributed to the tributes.
- King and Platt plan online protection brokerage. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;3/20/2008, p2
The article reports on the move of Jason King and Simon Platt, former directors of Torquil Clark Life Insurance, to launch an online protection brokerage in Great Britain. The online brokerage will provide advice and quotations, and allowing consumers to buy protection products online. Moreover,...
- RESIST CORRUPTING BLOGS WITH MESSAGES. Weinberger, David // Advertising Age;4/3/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 14, Special Section p8
The article explores the implications of weblogs for the field of marketing in the U.S. There is a cultural disconnect between blogs and marketing. Through personalized messages, blogs overcome the built-in inefficiency of mass marketing. Blogs are truly personal. They are capable of influencing...