- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/1/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 12, p10
The article presents news briefs from the chemical industry. Lucite International is negotiating to build a joint venture 250,000 tonne/year methyl methacrylate plant at Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia, for start-up in 2011. SABIC will run its monoethylene glycol and ethylene oxide units at Al-Jubail,...
- NEWSBRIEFS. // Chemical Week;5/4/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 12, p4
This section presents an update on issues related to the chemical industry. Dow Chemical announced its decision to continue selling assets in order to repay a $9.2-billion bridge loan by the end of 2009. Texas Petrochemicals plans to idle an undisclosed amount of C4 and butadiene capacity and...
- Fujian eyes 2007 start-up. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 448, p22
Reports on the plan of Fujian Petrochemical to start up its joint-venture cracker project by the end of 2007. Features of the project; Plan of ExxonMobil to withdraw from the joint venture; Plan of companies in the cracker project to use the C4 as feedstock for the proposed cracker.
- Wrap-Up. // Chemical Week;4/21/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 15, p20
Presents news briefs on chemical-related issues in the Asia Pacific as of April 1999. Terms of the joint venture contract signed by Exxon Chemical and Mitsubishi Chemical; Silicon wafers to be developed by Sumitomo Metal Mining and Mitsubishi Materials.
- Exxon, Enterprise In Propylene JV. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/23/99, Vol. 256 Issue 8, p1
Reports that Exxon Chemical Company and Enterprise Products Partners LP are forming a joint venture that will own and operate a propylene concentration unit in Port Allen, Louisiana. Percentage of the joint venture; What Exxon expects from the joint venture.
- Chinese firm buys Qenos. Viswanathan, Prema // Chemical Market Reporter;11/7/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 16, p5
Reports on the agreement between Orica Ltd. and ExxonMobil Chemical Co. over the sale of their joint venture Qenos. Terms under the deal; Value of the deal; Operations of Orica.
- Rivals back out of race for key Ras Laffan contract. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/14/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p15
The article reports that the joint venture of Qatar Petroleum (QP) and U.S.-based ExxonMobil Chemical Co. is on the verge of awarding the contract for its multi-billion-dollar petrochemicals complex at Ras Laffan, Qatar, with only Foster Wheeler and possibly one other company left bidding for...
- News Watch. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;10/31/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2169, p7
Presents news briefs in the chemical industry as of October 2005. Move of Sud-Chemie to take a majority stake in a Chinese joint venture to make catalysts used in the production of polypropylene; Financial performance of Shell's chemical business in the third quarter; Decline posted by...
- NEW PROJECTS REPORTED IN ECN 24 OCTOBER 2005. // European Chemical News;10/31/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2169, p42
This section presents data about new projects reported in the European Chemical News journal as of October 2005. Azko Nobel; Mitsui Chemicals and Polymer-Chemie joint venture; ExxonMobil Chemical.