Have gum,will travel
- Chewing Gum to Become Less Tacky. Bryner, Michelle // Chemical Week;1/24/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 3, p48
The article reports on the discovery of Wales-based Revolymer, a University of Bristol spin-out company, on how to make chewing gums that do not stick to shoe soles and other surfaces. Terence Cosgrove of Revolymer said that they have managed to change the surface of the gum base which will...
- SCIENCE the Final Frontier? Wheeler, Liz // Professional Candy Buyer;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that Revolymer Ltd., took a new food-safe polymer created by Terence Cosgrove and has used it as the foundation for a new kind of gum. It is stated that the gums can be easily removed as compared to other gums because of the gum's make-up. It is also stated that the gum can...
- NO-STICK CHEW. // Junior Scholastic;11/12/2007, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p5
The article reports that a British chemist at Revolymer has invented a chewing gum that comes off easily with just a little water.
- STICKY SOLUTION. Moser, Jennifer // Science World;12/10/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p5
The article reports that British company Revolymer has invented a nonstick chewing gum.
- Revolymer announces non-stick chewing gum. // European Rubber Journal;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 192 Issue 4, p6
Information on the development of non-stick chewing gum from Revolymer is presented.
- A Taste of Science. // Technology Review;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 114 Issue 2, p21
The article offers brief information on Rev7 chewing gum from Revolymer Ltd.
- Eco-friendly gum makes U.S. debut. // Chain Drug Review;11/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p32
The article previews the Rev7 chewing gum from Revolymer Ltd.
- Sticking It Out. T. G. // ASEE Prism;Sep2012, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the plan of the British company Revolymer Ltd. to launch Rev7, a brand of nonstick chewing gum.
- The grimmest tales. Hitchens, Christophere // Vanity Fair;Jan94, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p26
Features children's literature writer Roald Dahl. Basic theme of Dahl's works; Attitude towards adult, children and parents; Adult's reaction on Dahl's works; Dahl's psychology; Reasons for adult's dislike for Dahl's works; Kingsley Amis' perception of Dahl; Life of Roald Dahl in Jeremy...