don't just keep on truckin'
- BERTSCHI PUNS FOR A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/18/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p31
The article focuses on the statement of chief executive officer (CEO) Hans-Jorg Bertschi of bulk logistics company Bertschi regarding economic opportunity for logistics companies. It states that export position of Asia and the U.S. in shale gas development were seen by Bertschi as developmental...
- Full steam ahead. Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;10/1/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the new rail terminal by the Swiss intermodal operator, Bertschi in the Port of Rotterdam, the Netherlands. According to Hans-Jorg Bertschi, CEO and president of the company the new rail terminal would relieve the congestion and complete the missing link in their...
- Supply Chains Head for Major Developments. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;9/27/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 23, p32
The article highlights the opinions of Hans-JÃ¶rg Bertschi, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Bertschi Group, on issues associated with supply chains in the chemical industry. Bertschi argues that fundamental changes are needed for chemical producers, consumers and logistics...
- Logistics switch. // Chemical Week;10/15/2012 EPCA Annual Meeting, p28
The article discusses the role of logistics service providers and the chemical industry as of October, 2012, focusing on the logistics company Bertschi AG and the comments of the European Petrochemicals Association (EPCA) treasurer Hans-JÃ¶rg Bertschi. According to the article, the...
- Five minutes with NPTC's Gary Petty. Morton, Roger // Logistics Today;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p32
Presents an interview with Gary Petty, president and chief executive officer of the National Private Truck Council, a trade association for private corporate trucking fleets. View that driver shortages are not affecting private fleets at the depth and breadth of those impacting trucking in...
- Full plate at work, no time for lunch. Glenn, David J. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/18/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 33, p4
Highlights the results of a survey commissioned by Robert Half Management Resources which shows the average number of days a week a chief executive officer works through lunch. Average response; Increasing number of chief executives who are working through lunch in the U.S.
- Mired in meetings, CEOs miss time alone to think. Beaubein, Greg // Public Relations Strategist;Spring2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the research conducted by the researchers at the London School of Economics and Harvard Business School, that has revealed that most chief executive officers (CEO) spend majority of their time in meetings and miss time alone to think.
- European logistics outlook positive. BRICE, ANDY // ICIS Chemical Business;10/17/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on Hans Jorg Bertschi, president of Swiss logistics firm Bertschi, who believes that despite the economic slowdown, he sees strong growth for European petrochemical industries resulting from the opportunities that will be provided by the untapped markets.
- SIX HOURS? LUXURYâ€¦. // Truck & Driver;Apr2002, p6
Reports on the waiting times of truck drivers in Europe. Delivery of boxes on a 'load and go' basis.