Do the right thing
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 11, p4
The article comments on the future of petrochemical and plastics industry in Europe. The author states that Europe must ensure that its facilities are competitive on a global scale. SABIC EuroPetrochemicals chief executive officer Boy Litjens says that it is the time to invest in petrochemical...
- Sabic Euro continues Iran ldPE talks. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/17/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 389, p20
Focuses on the decision of Sabic EuroPetrochemicals to continue its negotiation with Sasol and National Petrochemical Co. (NPC) for a low density polyethylene investment project of NPC in Assaluyeh, Iran. Overview of the project; Details of the joint-venture contract.
- Sabic pulls out of Assaluyeh ldPE. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;3/17/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 393, p20
Reports on the decision of Sabic EuroPetrochemicals not to invest in a IdPE project downstream of National Petrochemical Co. Olefins No9 project in Assaluyeh, Iran as of March 2003. Reason behind the move; Background on the company; Overview of the project.
- Overstrained market puts paid to Sabic expansion. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/19/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 24, p32
The article reports on the move of Sabic Europe to put the expansion of its cracker in Geleen, Netherlands, on hold. The main cause for the high investment costs is the overstrained market in the global contracting and construction market because of the many investment projects in the oil, gas...
- Sabic Mulls Expansion. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/22/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the investment of the petrochemical firm Sabic EuroPetrochemicals for its expansion in the Netherlands.
- SABIC invests in Eastern Europe. // Chemical Business;Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p79
This article reports on the continued investments of the SABIC family of plastics businesses in the Eastern European market. SABIC Innovative Plastics and SABIC Europe have introduced its expanded sales team in a new sales office in Moscow, Russia. The team will offers customers regional...
- MySABIC system in Europe. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2007, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p312
The article reviews the Web site MySABIC from Sabic Europe BV.
- Methodology And Risks To Forecasts. // Libya Oil & Gas Report;Q1 2012, Issue 1, p60
The article reports on the methodology and risks to the journal's forecast on the oil and gas sector. It is said that the projections are wherever possible based on known development projects, committed investment plans or stated government/company goals, in terms of oil and gas supply, as well...
- CPCIF Expects Domestic Petroleum & Petrochemical Industry to Recover. Wang, Lily // China Chemical Reporter;5/21/2012, Issue 10, p6
The article offers information on business forecasting for petroleum industry of China by China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation (CPCIF). It states that the domestic petroleum and chemical industry in first quarter continued to grow steadily, although it showed an active market supply,...