Digital imaging projects in the south: Access for whom?
- Publisher's Note: Complete Digital Archives of Selected M.E. Sharpe Journals Are Now Available Free of Charge Exclusively to 2011 Institutional Subscribers. // Russian Studies in History;Winter2011/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p96
No abstract available.
- Publisher's Note: Complete Digital Archives of Selected M. E. Sharpe Journals Are Now Available Free of Charge Exclusively to 2011 Institutional Subscribers. // Russian Studies in History;Spring2011, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p93
The article announces the availability of digital archival materials for journals such as "Journal of Russian & East European Psychology," "Russian Studies in Philosophy," and "Chinese Sociology & Anthropology."
- Editorial. // IASA Journal;Dec2004, Issue 24, p2
Introduces various articles published in the December 2004 issue of the "IASA Journal."
- Huge Collection Of Manuscripts Digitized. // India -- West;4/20/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 22, pA44
The article provide information on digitization of 40,000 bundles of rare manuscripts which throws light on the ancient history and culture of India done by the institute Bharat Itihas Sanshodhak Mandal of Pune in Maharashtra, India.
- Some thoughts on the relationship between the national archives and community archives. Harris, Verne // S. A. Archives Journal;1998, Vol. 40, p36
Presents a proposed model of the institutional landscape upon which the relationship of the South African National Archives and the community archives will be based on. Fundamental assumptions of the model; Approaches to establishing community archives; Strengths and weaknesses of the...
- An illusion of freedom: Documenting the past in the new millennium; introduction. Pickover, Michele // S. A. Archives Journal;1998, Vol. 40, p52
Introduces a workshop on the manner of documenting South African history in 2000 and beyond. Concerns on access to the past; Guest speakers; Future outlook of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission archives; Efforts to locate and access documents relating to gross human rights violations under...
- Memory of the World. L'Homme, Christina // UNESCO Sources;Nov99, Issue 117, p14
Focuses on the preservation of documentary heritage through digitization. Prevention of the disappearance of archives in disasters; Digitization of manuscripts; Problems concerning digitization.
- archives municipales d'Orl�ans en ligne. // Archimag;oct2011, Issue 248, p9
The article announces that that the municipal archives of Orl�ans, France, have been digitized and put online.
- New Gulf history partnership for online resources. // Education (14637073);10/29/2010, Issue 409, p6
The article discusses a partnership between the British Library and the Qatar Foundation to digitize and translate historical manuscripts and other documents from the India Office Records.