Largest Indiana Employers
- LARGEST EMPLOYERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p85
A list of the top largest employers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including MGM Mirage, Clark County School District, and Station Casinos.
- Exploding the original myth regarding employment-at-will: The true origins of the doctrine. Ballam, Deborah A. // Berkeley Journal of Employment & Labor Law;1996, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p91
Discusses the history of the myth on `employment at will' in the United States. Role in the transformation of the industrial society in the 19th century; Identification of economic conditions in New England states for the deviation from the English rule of seasonal hiring; Relation to the...
- CRAIN'S LIST: WASHTENAW COUNTY'S LARGEST EMPLOYERS. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/15/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p25
A list is presented that shows largest employers in Washtenaw County, Michigan, ranked by full-time employees which includes University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Public Schools, and Eastern Michigan University.
- CRAIN'S LIST: MACOMB COUNTY'S LARGEST EMPLOYERS. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/17/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p13
The article presents a list of the largest employers in the Macomb County, Michigan, including General Motors Co., Chrysler Group LLC and General Dynamics Land Systems.
- Largest Employers. // Inside Tucson Business;4/7/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p20
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Tucson, Arizona as of April 2003.
- Kootenai County's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);10/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 22, pA10
Ranks the largest employers in Kootenai County based on the number of full-time equivalent employees. Kootenai Medical Center; Coeur d'Alene School District; North Idaho College.
- AROUND TOWN: FYI. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/28/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p56
Reports that Louisiana employers can now file quarterly safety reports electronically with the Louisiana Department of Labor's Work Safety Unit.
- NEW JERSEY'S TOP Largest Employers. Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;6/30/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p20
The article lists the largest employers in New Jersey including State of New Jersey company with 78,435 employees, Wakefern Food Corporation with 31,971 employees, and Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co. Inc. with 21,277 employees.
- Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA) Notice of Request for Proposal (RFP) for Professional Services to Provide Qualified Rehabilitation Evaluations. // Minnesota State Register;3/26/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 36, p1144
The article offers information regarding request for proposals from qualified vendors to provide Qualified Rehabilitation Evaluations including employability evaluations, labor market surveys, and expert witness testimony, by the Minnesota Public Employees Retirement Association.
- Industry enjoys winning ways at 2011 Awards. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/19/2011, p5
The article presents information on the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011 held in Great Britain.