Largest Indiana Employers
- LARGEST EMPLOYERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p85
A list of the top largest employers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including MGM Mirage, Clark County School District, and Station Casinos.
- Exploding the original myth regarding employment-at-will: The true origins of the doctrine. Ballam, Deborah A. // Berkeley Journal of Employment & Labor Law;1996, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p91
Discusses the history of the myth on `employment at will' in the United States. Role in the transformation of the industrial society in the 19th century; Identification of economic conditions in New England states for the deviation from the English rule of seasonal hiring; Relation to the...
- AROUND TOWN: FYI. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/28/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p56
Reports that Louisiana employers can now file quarterly safety reports electronically with the Louisiana Department of Labor's Work Safety Unit.
- Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA) Notice of Request for Proposal (RFP) for Professional Services to Provide Qualified Rehabilitation Evaluations. // Minnesota State Register;3/26/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 36, p1144
The article offers information regarding request for proposals from qualified vendors to provide Qualified Rehabilitation Evaluations including employability evaluations, labor market surveys, and expert witness testimony, by the Minnesota Public Employees Retirement Association.
- Going Concern. Stefanac, Rosalind // CA Magazine;Dec2012, Vol. 145 Issue 10, p12
The article offers information on the City of Mississauga (CofM) in Ontario, which was established in 1974 and was named as one of the best employers in Canada for immigrants by the periodical editors of Canada's Top 100 Employers in 2012.
- Employment at will and its exceptions. Harrison Jr., Cecil W. // Business North Carolina;Jul96-Sup-Law Journal, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p30
Discusses the various aspects of employment at will in North Carolina. Establishment of a mutual privilege of employers and employees to terminate an employment relationship at either party's election; Creation of a number of statutory exceptions to employment-at-will doctrine; Creation of...
- LARGEST EMPLOYERS. // BusinessWest;2013/2014 Resource Guide, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p89
The article presents a list of the largest employers in Massachusetts including University of Massachusetts Amherst, Massmutual Financial Group and Berkshire Health Systems.
- CRAIN'S LIST: LARGEST METRO DETROIT EMPLOYERS. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 53, p29
The article lists the largest employers in Detroit, Michigan, which include Ford Motor Co., General Motors Corp. and the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Sault Ste. Marie Top Employers. // Northern Ontario Business;Apr2003, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p4B
Ranks the largest employers in Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario based on the number of employees. Algoma Steel; NuComm International; Ontario Lottery Corp.
- Awards to employers. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/31/97, Vol. 26 Issue 40, ESgram p3
Presents the list of the recipients of the State Chairman's Award of the Utah Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve.