Victrex opens PEEK polymer plant in UK
- WRAP-UP. // Chemical Week;12/12/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 45, p18
Presents updates that are related to the chemical industry in France and Great Britain as of December 12, 2001. Construction of a specialty acrylic and methacrylic monomers plant by Atofina; Rise in the pretax profits of Victrex.
- Decades later, PEEK still focus for Victrex. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;12/15/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p4
The article presents information related to Victrex PLC which has occupied the high end of the global resin market for the last 30 years. The business has focused on polyketones from the start, and today is the world's largest maker of polyetheretherketone, an ultrahigh performance resin. The...
- Victrex Posts Impressive Growth on PEEK Polymer. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/9/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Victrex PLC, the world's sole manufacturer of the high performance polymer polyetherether ketone in the first half of 2003. Increase in sales and operating profit.
- Victrex Enjoys PEEK Performance. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;6/12/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 24, p36
Features Victrex, a chemical company in Thornton, Cleveleys, Great Britain. Factor to which the profitability of the company is attributed; Goal of the company; Key strength of the company.
- Paintmaker Iconic. Adhikari, Anand // Business Today;7/10/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p94
The article discusses the history of Indian paint company Shalimar Paints Ltd. established in 1902. It states that the company has been the country's oldest paint enterprise engaging in the production and marketing of industrial coatings, marine paints and coatings for food can lacquers and...
- Shalimar Paints ties up with Korean co. for pre-coated metal coatings. // Chemical Business;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p48
This article reports on a technical collaboration agreement signed by Shalimar Paints Ltd. with Kunsul Chemical Industries Co. Ltd. of Korea for pre-coated metal coatings, as of December 2005. The terms of the agreement are presented. The reason behind a plan by Shalimar Paints to enter the wood...
- Untitled. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;1/27/2104, Vol. 285 Issue 4, p28
This section offers global news briefs on the chemical industry as of January 27, 2014. Topics discussed include a takeover offer received by Croatian firm Dina Petrokemija from an unnamed investor, German company BASF's plan to expand resin production at its Munster plant, and Andrej Babis'...
- news projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;3/14/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 11, p21
Provides updates on the chemical industry as of March 14, 2001. Contract for the construction of a nitric acid plant for Namhae Chemical; Increase in the polyether ether ketone production capacity of Victrex; Plan of Tosoh to double its zirconium production capacity.
- Shalimar Paints plans to set up manufacturing facility in Chennai. // Paintindia;Dec2009, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p137
The article reports on the plan of Shalimar Paints Ltd. (SPL) to establish a paint manufacturing facility in Chennai, India at an investment of 55 crores.