- Kemira to Increase Formic Acid Capacity. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;04/30/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the plan of Kemira company to expand its formic acid capacity in Europe. Investments of the company in line with its expansion plans; Purpose of the capacity expansion; Relocation of a closed nitric plant in the Netherlands to Belgium; Search for a partner in its nitrogen fertilizer...
- key changes. // Chemical Week;5/31/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 19, p59
The section presents career updates on executives in the chemical industry as of June 2006. The Commercial Development and Marketing Association appointed Bruce E. Banyai president-elect for 2006-07. Ilkka Pollari has been named director of Kemira's Espoo Research Centre. Rohm and Haas Powder...
- Kemira Builds Brazil Pulp Chemicals Plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/20/99, Vol. 256 Issue 25, p10
Reports on the plans of Finland-based Kemira Chemicals Oy to build a paper chemicals plant in Parana, Brazil in 2000. Reasons for choosing Brazil as the site for the chemical plant; Significance of the plan; Other investment plans of Kemira.
- Europe in Brief. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;06/05/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 23, p5
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in Europe as of June 5, 2000. Operation of Borealis' polypropylene plant using Borstar process technology; Decision of the Finnish government to dispose of its stake in Kemira company.
- Kemira forms Czech water treatment chemicals jv, plans a few in Russia. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/11/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the joint venture formed by water treatment chemicals producer Kemira with the Czech Republic. Building of water treatment chemical plants at St. Petersburg and Moscow; Kemira's acquisition of a 51 percent share in Precheza's Prerov plant; Plans of producing two qualities of ferric...
- europe In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/11/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 24, p5
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of June 11, 2001. Agreement of Borealis with the polymer technology laboratory of Abo Akademi University for the development of catalysts and polyolefin grades; Closure of Kemira's fertilizer granulation facility in Denmark.
- BASF sells AKD emulsion business to Kemira. // Chemical Business;Mar2014, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p91
The article reports on the acquisition of the global alkyl ketene dimer (AKD) emulsion business of BASF by Kemira, an international chemicals company serving customers in water-intensive industries, in 2014.
- Kemira water treatment in Thailand. // Chemical Week;12/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the start of water treatment chemicals production in Thailand by Kemira. Amount of water coagulant production planned for the company's plant.
- Kemira Lowers Full-Year Sales and Profits Forecast, Citing Lower Demand. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/28/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 29, p15
The article explains the reasons why Finland-based chemical industry group, Kemira Oyj, achieved a lower revenue than what it forecasted for 2011 including a late start of the winter season and decreased consumption of water treatment chemicals in Europe and the Nordic countries.