Did you miss EPCA '07?
- ChemSite State-of-the-Art Sites for Chemical Production, Plastics Manufacturing, and Processing Industries. // Chemical Week;10/11/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 34, p26
The article presents information on ChemSite, one of the largest chemical clusters in Europe. It was established in 1997 as a public-private partnership. It supports the chemical industry in Germany's industrial hub and is sponsored by the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia and local...
- Sorting strategy. Craik, David // Motor Transport;10/12/2006, p15
The article presents an interview with TDG states director Andrew Walker. He says that he has been with the company for three and half years. He mentions that his job entails establishing and developing partnerships with blue-chip chemical companies. He states that it is important to have the...
- Mission possible. Klaus, Oliver // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/21/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 47, p4
Interviews Mohamed al-Mady, CEO of Sabic Basic Industries Corp., on the company's business initiatives in the petrochemical industry. Lessons learned by the company from its partnerships; Action taken by Sabic to compete in the feedstock market; Future plans of al-Mady for Sabic. INSETS:...
- REACHing the Montebello Agreement. Bergeson, Lynn L. // Pollution Engineering;Jan2008, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p13
The article discusses the implications of the Montebello Agreement, an effort to ensure the safe manufacture and use of industrial chemicals made at the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) of North America Leader's Summit in Montebello, Quebec. According to the National Petrochemical &...
- XM Europe and UIF team up on July seminar. // Event;Feb2002, p7
Reports on the partnership between XM Europe and the Union of International Fairs to replace the XM Europe Summer Meeting at Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland from July 2 to 3, 2002. Reason for the partnership; Background information on the meeting.
- Own an ATF or DP? Join the association. Hailstone, Laura // Commercial Motor;1/24/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5519, p8
The article offers information on the inaugural meeting of the Authorised Testing Facilities (ATF) Operators Association in Coventry, England in January 2013, in which all the owners of authorised designated premises (DPs) and ATFs are encouraged to join the ATF Operators to form a partnership...
- ASA on nationwide tour. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Mar2011, p4
The article reports on the partnership of Agricultural Science Association (ASA) with Agricultural Consultants Association (ACA) and Ulster Bank Ireland Holdings in conducting five business meetings in various cities in Ireland such as Dublin, Kilkenny, and Cork.
- New education partnerships between Britain and China. // 14-19 Learning & Skills Bulletin;10/28/2011, Issue 35, p3
The article discusses a summit on the education partnership between Great Britain and China that was held in London on October 2011.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // DIY Week;3/20/2015, Issue 5772, p2
The article offers retail industry news briefs in Great Britain as of March 20, 2015 including Horticultural Trades Association (HTA) catering conference, testing center construction of shower designer firm Roman and partnership of homewares company Sabichi and glass manufacturer Vicrila.