- offers up prizes. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/15/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 14, p13
The article announces that Malaysia's Carotech Inc. has won the ICIS Innovation Award for small and medium-sized enterprises, with its integrated process for the extraction and concentration of a range of phytonutrients and production of biodiesel from virgin crude palm oil.
- Huntsman wins top prize at IChemE awards. // Chemical Business;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p81
The article announces that Huntsman Pigment Division has received the top prize at the Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE) 2008 Innovation and Excellence Awards in Birmingham, Great Britain.
- Your chance to out innovation first. Baker, John // ICIS Chemical Business;4/20/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 16, p20
The article presents calls for award nominations for ICIS Innovation Awards for 2009.
- ICIS regional winners revealed. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/20/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 9, p26
The article announces the chemical companies which are included in the Chemical News and Intelligence (ICIS) Top 100 listing.
- Awards: A Call for Nominations. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Jan96, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p28
The article presents a call for nominations for the 1996 Olney Medal Award in the U.S.
- ICIS celebrates innovation. Baker, John // ICIS Chemical Business;1/29/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 51, p20
The article announces the recipients of the International Chemical Information Services Innovation Awards 2006, including Klaus Halbitter, Heidrun Goth and Metabolix.
- Last chance to enter innovation awards. Corning, Dow // ICIS Chemical Business;6/22/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 25, p25
The article invites applications for the 2009 ICIS Innovation Awards, the last date for entries for which is July 6, 2009.
- ICIS wants more sustainability award entries. BAKER, JOHN // ICIS Chemical Business;7/18/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p5
The article offers information on the extension of the entry deadline for chemical companies to participate in the sustainability category of the event titled ICIS Innovation Awards to receive recognition for their initiatives for sustainability.
- THIS YEAR'S JUDGES. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p38
The article presents information about the judges of the 2011 ICIS Innovation Awards including Dr. Neil Checker, vice president of Charles River Associates; Roger Highfleld, editor of weekly New Scientist, and Gregg Zank, senior vice president at Dow Corning.