- Untitled. // Chemical Week;5/22/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 21, p15
Presents news on the chemical industry as of May 22, 2002. Completion of the expansion of polyisobutenes capacity of Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik in Antwerp, Belgium; Loan deal signed by Sabic to finance its acquisition of petrochemicals business of DSM.
- 20 YEARS AGO. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/6/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 42, p46
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry. Due to increased local consumption, Middle East petrochemical producers such as SABIC have had far less impact on the world trade balance than industry forecasters anticipated. BASF expects to get preliminary approval within two...
- Sabic approves $6bn expansion programme. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/18/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 25, p18
Reports on the approval of an expansion programme of petrochemical company Saudi Basic Industries Corp. by the firm's board in Saudi Arabia in 2004. Value of the programme; Construction projects included in the programme; Bidders for the projects.
- Sabic okay despite Asian crisis. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/08/98, Vol. 253 Issue 23, p3
Reports on Saudi Basic Industries Corp.'s chemical production for the first five months of 1998.
- Sabic sharpens its market focus. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/21/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p50
Provides information about Saudi Basic Industries Corp.(Sabic). Goal of the company; Forecasted production of the company at Al Jubail, Persian Gulf and the Red Sea; Fundamental part of Sabic's market oriented strategy; Net income generated by the company in 1996; Sabic's projects.
- Sabic's Move Into Europe Could Trigger More Market Concentration. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;4/15/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the effects of the entry of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. into the European chemical market. Acquisition of the petrochemicals operations of DSM; Advantages of the company over its competitors; Concerns of operators on the bulk polymer sector.
- Sabic and Sinopec Eye Trinidad MTO Project. BEWLEY, LINDSEY; ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;2/20/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 5, p8
The article discusses negotiations between Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) and petrochemical company China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec) with the government of Trinidad and Tobago to construct a methanol-to-olefins complex, which is a capital investment estimated to be at...
- BASF knows the ABCs of value creation. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;04/13/98, Vol. 253 Issue 15, p17
Focuses on BASF Corp.'s transformation into a non-cyclical chemical manufacturer with a greater focus on energy, health and nutrition and pharmaceuticals.
- ...gets site agreement. // Chemical Week;11/5/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 42, p6
Discusses the conclusions made by Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik (BASF) company for the development of its site in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Estimated number of employees that will be affected by the development plan.