Sunoco declares force majeure on acetone
- Jubilant Focuses on Growth from Regulated Markets in Europe and the U.S. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;9/19/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 30, p42
The article reports on the statement issued by Jubilant Organosys that the regulated markets of Europe and the U.S. are among its priorities and that it expects substantial growth in international sales. The company's international sales for first-quarter 2008, which runs from April-June 2007,...
- specialty chemicals & APIs. // Chemical Week;2/19/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 7, p70
Profiles Jubilant Organosys Ltd., the largest specialty chemicals company in India. Services offered by the company to the pharmaceutical and the agrochemicals industries; Divisions of the company; Information on the manufacturing plants of Jubilant.
- breaking news Roundup. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/14/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 13, p3
Reports global developments in the chemical industry as of October 2002. Consolidation of the manufacturing operations of Eastmen Chemical Co.; Opening of the specialty silicone intermediate plant of Dow Corning; Declaration of force majeure by Cognis Corp. for its surfactant production.
- Jubilant to raise $55m for growth. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;2/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 434, p9
Reports on the plans of chemical manufacturer Jubilant Organosys to raise $55 million on the global capital market in an effort to fund its growth plans in February 2004. Increase in the capacity of the oxycarbazepine plant in Nanjangud, India being planned by the company; Reason for the...
- Jubilant bags manufacturing contracts worth $40m. // Chemical Business;Feb2006, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p78
Reports on the contracts received by chemical firm Jubilant Organosys Ltd. from pharmaceutical and agro-chemical companies for custom manufacturing of intermediates and fine chemicals in India in 2006. Annual contracts signed by the firm for 2007; Statements issued by chairmen and managing...
- Jubilant signs $60-m global contracts. // Chemical Business;Apr2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p63
The article reports on international contracts worth $60 million signed by Indian integrated pharmaceuticals and large custom research and manufacturing company Jubilant Organosys in 2007. The contracts were finalized with several leading international life science firms. Chairman and managing...
- Jubilant Buys Specialty Intermediates Firm in India. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;5/12/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 15, p55
The article reports that custom research and manufacturing services company Jubilant Organosys has acquired Speciality Molecules Pvt. Ltd, a niche manufacturer of speciality intermediates in India. Speciality Molecules is involved in developing, manufacturing, and selling speciality...
- Jubilant net profit up 31.7%. // Chemical Business;May2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p70
Reports on the increase in the net profit of Jubilant Organosys for the fourth quarter of 2005 to 2006. Increase in the company's net sales; Growth of the pharmaceuticals and life science chemicals; Approval of a proposal to raise funds through private placement of shares.
- NEW PROJECTS. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/27/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2153, p15
Presents an update on projects in the chemical industry as of June 27, 2005. Amount to be spent by Arkema to improve chlorine handling and to develop methane sulphonic acid production at its Mourenx facility in France; Increase in production capacity for pyridine and picoline at Jubilant...