ICIS meets NBR demand
- Bayer Expands NBR in France; Closes Leverkusen Unit. // Chemical Week;8/7/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 31, p33
Reports on the completion of Bayer's project to expand production of acrylobitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) at La Wantzenau, France. Reason for closing the NBR production at Leverkusen; Sector targeted by Bayer.
- PolyOne to Replace Bayer Brands. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;10/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 39, p25
Reports that PolyOne Corporation's Elastomers and Performance Additives Group will introduce a line of masterbatch acrylonitrile butadiene rubber-polymer blends. Brand of the products that PolyOne is selling.
- Bayer Polymers Considers Divesting ABS, Butadiene Rubber. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/5/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 40, p14
Reveals the intention of Bayer Polymers company to divest its acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) and butadiene rubber (BR) businesses in 2003. Combined sales of the businesses; Background on the BR business; Problems faced by the ABS business.
- BR prices to fall on increased supply. PAN, SUNNY // ICIS Chemical Business;4/2/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 13, p15
The article reports that prices of butadiene rubber in China are forecast to decline in April 2012 due to increased supplies as petroleum chemical industry firms restart production.
- MOST-READ. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/7/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 9, p7
The article focuses on the most-read stories related to the chemical industry, on the journal's website, icis.com, including those on styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) prices, crude oil hikes drive Europe naphtha, and global crude futures.
- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 13, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the chemicals industry including price rise of the acrylonitrile, price fall of the European toluene diisocyanate and prices of European methyl di-p-phenylene isocyanate.
- Acrylo strung out. // Chemical Week;9/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p62
Reports on the growth of the acrylonitrile market in the United States.
- Asian materials tight. McElligot, Suzanne // Chemical Week;5/3/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 17, p28
Reports on the inability of Asian producers to supply the consumer demand for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene in Asia.
- Acrylonitrile Market Shows Signs Of Life Despite the Poor Economy. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/13/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 7, p25
Reports on the performance of the acrylonitrile market. Effects of the economic cycle on the market; Domestic pricing for propylene and ammonia; Benefits of the plant shut down of Sterling Chemicals on the industry.