HPAC Engineering Names Central/West Manager
- Ring needs fast fix to return on Lakes. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;4/27/2011, p17
The article reports that Irish Tarmac Championship Group N competitor Alan Ring is confident over the recovery of his Mitsubishi Lancer E9 automobile from turbo and gearbox problems in time for the Rally of the Lakes.
- Leaders. // Golfdom;Sep2007, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p116
The article reports on personnel changes in golf course management and turfgrass-related industries. Richard Donaldson is named director of grounds maintenance for the Vista Mar Golf Beach Resort in San Carlos, Panama. David Spak becomes manager of biological development-turf and ornamental for...
- The Biggest Power Moves On the Trading Floors in 2014. Albinus, Phil // Tradersmagazine.com;1/13/2015, p1
The article offers information on the slideshow of the personnel changes in the trading firms of the U.S. in 2014.
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p19A
The article reports on executive appointments, promotions and other personnel changes in businesses and associations in Indianapolis, Indiana as of September 17, 2007, which include appointments Somerset CPAs, Indianapolis Convention and Visitors Association and Schmidt Associates.
- Corrections & Clarifications. // BioWorld Today;5/20/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 98, p2
A correction to the article "Appointments and Advancements" that was published in the May 19, 2011 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Chemical Week;1/5/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p13
Presents a correction to the article "Degussa's Nagler Moves to Brazil," published in the December 15, 2004 issue of the periodical "Chemical Week."
- PEOPLE. // State Journal (WV);1/15/2016, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p18
No abstract available.
- CORRECTION. // Pulp & Paper;Mar2005, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p21
Presents a correction to the People News section that was previously published in the February 2005 issue of "Pulp & Paper."
- Buda parts ways with legal counsel. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/11/2009, Vol. 105 Issue 45, p1A
The article announces several appointments, promotions and resignations in Buda, Texas including Jim Duvall's resignation as Buda's city attorney, the promotion of Mike Beggs as director of Public Works, and the appointment of Nikki Cockrell as director of Parks and Recreation.