U.S.'s Largest Indoor Water Park Gets World-Class IAQ With Fabric Ducts
- Cool Weather; Healthy Air. // Tennessee Tribune;10/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p9B
The article discusses the tips on how to clean and manage air ducts and ventilation systems.
- FABRICATING FITTINGS FOR DUCTWORK. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/25/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 13, p25
Presents a test for air conditioning, heating and ventilation technicians on fabricating fittings for ductwork. Substitution while the sheet metal duct fabricator is on vacation.
- Duct covers do work. Vossen, Steve // Snips;Jan2016, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Plastic duct covers not all they're wrapped up to be" that was published in the July 2015 issue.
- Mini-Splits Poised To Enter The Mainstream. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/21/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 8, p1
Discusses duct-free systems. Development of ductless splits in the U.S.; Rise in the ductless market; Uses of ductless system.
- Assessment of side exhaust systems for residential kitchens in Taiwan. Chi-ming Lai // Building Services Engineering Research & Technology;May2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p157
In response to concerns about the health of housewives who are regularly exposed to excessive quantities of air pollutants when cooking, a number of domestic documents have recommended solutions such as: 'decreasing the installation height of the range hoods' or 'using desk-top ventilators'....
- New Airduct Tubing. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Dec2007, Issue 661, p53
The article evaluates the airduct tubing.
- Don't Let IBC Problems Burst Your Bubble. Joseph, Daniel // Plastics Technology;May2006, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p75
Focuses on internal bubble cooling (IBC) system problems experienced by manufacturing companies. Impact of ducting failure on production; Causes of under-blowing and over-blowing of air in IBC systems; Solutions to several IBC problems.
- Installing Makeup-Air Units. Tinsley, Robert W. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2004, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p43
Cites important factors and items to consider during the makeup-air unit installation process. Location; Diffuser sites; Gas-fired units; Disconnect switch location.
- Ductwork Problems Cause Issues With Airflow. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/25/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 13, p1
Discusses airflow problems relating to flex ducts. Improper installation of flex ducts resulting in too little airflow; Key to the optimum performance of flex ducts; Resources available that show contractors how to properly install flex duct.