- i3 Mobile premieres voice-activated wireless Internet access. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p24
Provides information on Pronto, a voice-activated wireless Internet access application from i3 Mobile. Features of the Pronto service; How the company created the service; Benefits of the application.
- WW, i3 Get Mobile At GlobalXChange. // Wireless Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p5
Highlights the launching of i3 Mobile's wireless portal in Chicago, Illinois. Features of the portal; Statement issued by Richard Purcell of `Wireless Week' on the portal.
- i3 Mobile to transmit college-related content. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p24
Reports that wireless media solutions supplier i3 Mobile has chosen Student Advantage's U-Wire to provide college-related news to wireless phones, pagers and other mobile devices.
- News briefs. // RCR;03/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p3
Presents news briefs on various issues relation to wireless communication in the United States. Selection of Brite to deliver Cellnet's traffic information services to its subscribers; Information on the United States Cellular Corporation's Cellular One service plans to launch personal...
- Business briefs. // RCR;05/19/97, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p24
Presents short news on companies in the wireless industry in the United States, for May 19th, 1997. Union Electric Company, Honeywell Incorporated and CellNet Data Systems to develop a wireless interactive home management system; BearCom Incorporated's acquisition of Lipman Group...
- Business briefs. // RCR;07/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p42
Presents news briefs relating to businesses in the Telecommunication industry in the United States. Information on the agreement between American Tower Systems Corporation and Micronet Incorporated; Details on the agreement signed by CalTech International Telecom Corporation and NextWave...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;4/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p14
Presents news briefs on wireless markets as of April 2003. Cost-saving measures of i3 Mobile Inc.; Details on the 7-7-7 rate plan launched by Cingular Wireless in Florida; Contract between Nortel Networks and Bouygues Telecom; Features of the Wristomo wristwatch mobile phone of NTTDoCoMo.
- New York Times, i3 Mobile to create new wireless portal. // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/03/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p6
Details the plans of the New York Times Co. and Stamford, Connecticut-based i3 Mobile to create a wireless portal. Terms of the agreement.
- TeleCorp PCS to offer i3 Mobile services to customers. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p20
Reports that telecommunication firm TeleCorp PCS Inc. will offer wireless services from high technology firm i3 Mobile Inc.