- Spectrian plans Sacremento move. // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p35
Gives information on the plans of Spectrian Corporation move to Sacramento, California. Details on the five-year lease which was signed; What the location will house.
- Spectrian ships 50,000th amp. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p52
States that Spectrian Corporation announced the delivery of its 50,000th power amplifier for the personal communications services market. What is included in product shipments; Reference to the wafer fabrication facility opened by Spectrian.
- Spectrian Corp. // RCR;09/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p49
Reports that at the PCS '97 show held in Dallas during the week ending September 12, 1997, Spectrian Corporation demonstrated its MC800-18 100-watt personal communications service multicarrier power amplifier system. Detailed information on the system.
- The US. // Christian Science Monitor;4/21/97, Vol. 89 Issue 101, p2
Presents news briefs as they relate to various issues in the United States. Failure of the efforts of firefighters to extinguish a fire in Grand Forks, North Dakota due to rising flood waters after dikes holding back the Red River gave way; Statistics on the performance of the Dow Jones...
- The US. // Christian Science Monitor;4/25/97, Vol. 89 Issue 105, p2
Presents brief news reports from across the United States as of April 24, 1997. Approval of an extra $200 million in emergency relief, by the House Appropriations Committee, for flood victims in North Dakota and Minnesota; Threats made by the Senate Democrats to block all business until the GOP...
- Etceteras. // Christian Science Monitor;4/25/97, Vol. 89 Issue 105, p2
Presents brief news reports from across the United States as of April 24, 1997. Subjection of second and third graders in Casper, Wyoming to a strip search after $10 dollar was reported missing; Statistical information on the tobacco industry; Detailed information on other issues.
- The US. // Christian Science Monitor;5/14/97, Vol. 89 Issue 118, p2
Presents news briefs from around the United States of America. Commencing of cross-examination in the Oklahoma bombing trial; Highlights of the case; Plans for budget accord to begin on May 14, 1997, between President, Bill Clinton, and Republican leaders; Announcement made by the White House...
- Etceteras. // Christian Science Monitor;5/14/97, Vol. 89 Issue 118, p2
Presents news briefs from around the United States. Reasons why a Colorado couple will not forget their engagement; How words `We're making final approach into Corpus Christi' took on different meaning for passenger on board a Continental Airlines; Information on Paula Robinson of Pasadena,...
- The US. // Christian Science Monitor;9/19/97, Vol. 89 Issue 207, p2
Presents United States news briefs for September 19, 1997. Three aides to Teamsters Union President Ron Carey to enter guilty pleas of illegal fund raising; Expectations for a safety standdown to be imposed by the US Air Force; Announcements from the National Transportation Safety Board about...