NeoPoint Plans IPO
- NeoPoint withdraws IPO. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p8
Informs that United States-based NeoPoint Inc. withdrew its initial public offering with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- NeoPoint shuts down. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p2
Reports the closure of smart-phone company NeoPoint Inc. in May 2001. Key features of the company's NeoPoint 1000 wireless device; Overview of the business deals entered by the company; Why the company launched an initial public offering.
- Sprint PCS delays IPO. // Telephony;11/02/98, Vol. 235 Issue 18, p48
Reports on Sprint's decision to delay its planned public offering of Sprint PCS stock.
- NeoPoint, i3 Mobile plan public offerings. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p19
Reports on planned initial public offerings of i3 Mobile Inc., distributor of customized information to wireless devices, and NeoPoint Inc., a handset maker and Internet portal. Overview on i3 Mobile's distribution agreements with mobile carriers; Total amount targeted to be raised by both...
- Sprint delays IPO. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;11/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p4
Reports that Sprint Corp. has delayed its initial public offering (IPO). Move to evaluate market conditions and possibly proceed with IPO; Anticipation of financial losses as Sprint pays for its personal communications services licenses; Effect of stock market volatility on plans by companies...
- Sprint PCS prices stock. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p137
Reports that Sprint Corp. has priced its public offering of Sprint PCS common stock at $28.75 per share. Salomon Smith Barney and Warburg Dillon Read LLC as joint global coordinators and book-running managers.
- Industry Watches Sprint PCS IPO. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;10/05/98, Vol. 235 Issue 14, p14
Speculates on Sprint's planned initial public offering (IPO) for its personal communication systems (PCS) business. Result of the decision of Sprint PCS cable partners to exit the business; Reflection of the company's failure as a stand-alone carrier; Details of the planned IPO.
- IPO Shift: Just A Matter Of Stability? Weisul, Kimberly // Inter@ctive Week;11/09/98, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p64
Focuses on the shift in the initial public offerings (IPO) of Internet-related companies. Decline in the Internet stocks in August 1998; Decision of Healtheon Corporation to pull its IPO; Plan of Sprint Corporation for an IPO of Sprint PCS. INSET: From on hold to on top.
- Pricing structure set for Sprint offering. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p2
Reveals the pricing structure of Sprint Corporation's planned secondary offering of Sprint PCS shares and equity units. Target capitalization of the secondary offering; Purpose of the financing plans; Reason behind the negative credit rating given by Standard & Poor's on Sprint PCS.