AT&T Prepares For Wireless Tracker
- AT&T Wireless Cuts Expectations. // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p4
Reports that AT&T Wireless has lowered its expectations for revenue, earnings and capital expenditure in 2002. Reason behind the move taken by AT&T; Forecast of the company on subscribers for the year.
- AT&T Wireless goes it alone. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p3
Reports on the first trading day of AT&T Wireless as an independent company. Tracking stock performance of AT&T Wireless; Speculation that was raised by the move toward independence.
- Verizon falls short, AT&T pleasantly surprises. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the corporate profits posted by wireless operators for the first quarter of 2002. Customer additions of Verizon Wireless Inc.; Additional customers signed by AT & T Wireless; Performance of VoiceStream Wireless Corp.
- Filling WorldCom's Reseller Shoes. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;8/5/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the reseller business of WorldCom in the reseller distribution channel as carriers report their second quarter 2002 earnings. Information on 1996 Telecom Act; Decrease in resale base of AT & T Wireless during the second quarter; Significance of WorldCom's exit from wireless...
- Dobson sells preferred stock to AT&T. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the sale of Dobson Communications Corp. of series AA preferred stock to AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Run for the Roses. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;05/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p5
Deals with the stock performance of wireless service providers and how initial public offerings (IPO) affect the companies' performance in the United States. Impact of an IPO launch on AT&T Wireless Group's stock performance; Implications of IPO on wireless service companies; Forecast for...
- Carriers' Strategies Paying Off. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p3
Reports the financial performance of wireless carriers in the U.S. in 2001. Nextel Communications Inc.; Leap Wireless International Inc.; AT&T Wireless.
- Suppliers Feel Merger's Holding Pattern. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;10/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p21
Deals with the implication of the AT&T Wireless/Cingular Wireless merger for wireless equipment gear vendors in the U.S., as of October 2004. Factors that have put significant pressure on the quarter's revenues and margins in North America; Idea on which the merger is built.
- Carrier results mixed. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p3
Looks at the performance of major cellular telephone service carriers in the United States for the second quarter of 2002. Profit posted by AT & T Wireless; Losses of Nextel Partners; Performance of the stocks in the industry; Examination on the direction of the industry.