Privacy Savored By Ericsson Buyer
- Ericsson Sheds Radio Business. // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
Announces the decision of the Ericsson company to sell its Private Radio Systems division to Com-Net Critical Communications.
- Com-Net buys mobile business of Ericsson private radio systems. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p46
Reports that Com-Net's subsidiary Com-Net Ericsson Critical Communications has purchased Ericsson's Private Radio Systems business. Details of the purchase deal; Company background.
- List of potential Ericsson buyers is short. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;7/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p3
Focuses on the speculation that Ericsson will be sold to interested buyers. Companies that are interested to buy Ericsson; Information on the problem facing Ericsson; Determination of Ericsson to fend off bids to buy the company.
- Ericsson plays catch-up in IP market. Labarba, Liane // Telephony;04/19/99, Vol. 236 Issue 16, p10
No abstract available.
- InterDigital Decides To Get Serious about M&A. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/14/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the merger and acquisition efforts of InterDigital Communications Corp. Appointment of Charlie Brogan to senior director of corporate development; Products made by InterDigital; Background on a deal between InterDigital and Ericsson AB.
- Ericsson to buy LCC product assets. // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p8
Reports on Ericsson Inc.'s plans to acquire LCC International Inc.'s product divisions.
- Ericsson to swallow fast router start-up. Duffy, Jim // Network World;04/19/99, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p20
Reports on Ericsson's plan to acquire router manufacturer Torrent Networking Technologies. Torrent's development of a high-capacity edge router for Internet service provider networks; Torrent's 1998 revenues; Ericsson's acquisition of telecommunication equipment developer Touchwave.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p1
Presents news briefs concerning the wireless communication industry in the United States as of October 1, 2001. Agreement between Ericsson and VoiceStream regarding the expansion of the Global System for Mobile Communication network of VoiceStream; Details of a report on the possibility of a...
- Ericsoon to Acquire MPD. Mason, John F. // Electronic News;10/30/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 44, p26
Focuses on the agreement signed by Ericsson Inc. to acquire Microwave Power Devices Inc. (MPD). Value of the planned acquisition; Significance of the planned acquisition to the wireless operations of Ericsson; Functionality of the linear power amplifiers from MPD.