Leap Takes Over For Radiofone
- Radiofone bids $14.6 million in battle for wireless licenses. Hart, Katherine // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/1/96, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p7
Cites Radiofone Inc. as the winning bidder in the federal auction to serve the New Orleans, Louisiana territory with a particular breed of wireless communications licenses. Auction participants and proceedings; Service capabilities of Radiofone Inc.
- Radiofone, BellSouth will use PCS to plug holes in service. Slaton, James // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/3/97, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p12
Reports on the efforts of cellular phone carriers BellSouth Mobility and Radiofone Incorporated to offer personal communications services (PCS). Examples of (PCS); Views of spokesmen from both companies; Information on the process of awarding licenses for (PCS).
- Europe's license law. // Chemical Week;8/2/95, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p33
Reports on the European Commission's renewal of two laws on technology licensing arrangements until the end of 1995.
- LMDS explosion. Levine, Shira // Telephony;3/17/97, Vol. 232 Issue 11, p6
Discusses the limitation of obtaining licenses of the local exchange carriers (LECs) for the LMDS spectrum. Activation of cable as non-video competitor and telephony as video competitor; Contradiction of the order to the intents of Telecommunications Reform Act; Analysis on the amortization of...
- Hingassa to represent surface combustion. // Industrial Heating;Dec96, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p35
Focuses on the product and technology license agreement between Surface Combustion and Hingassa Hornos Ingenieria Gas SA of Spain. Hingassa's representation of Surface in Spain and in Portugal; Terms of the agreement.
- PCS auctions resume with plenty more to come. Wayne, Debra // RCR;01/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p4
Focuses on the restart of the personal communications services (PCS) license auction in 1997. Which blocks are involved in the auction; Information on bidding activity; Statements from PCS analyst, Taylor Simmons; Top 10 bidders by total dollars.
- Brands, and licenses of longevity. Siegel, Seth M. // Brandweek;9/11/95, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p21
Opinion. Comments on the illogicality behind product licensing agreements. Adoption of brand name product's credo of longevity; Licensor's negotiation of two-year initial term; Control of product innovation and advertising budget.
- Sign of the Times: Young Men's Loves Licensing. Romero, Elena // DNR: Daily News Record;4/19/99, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p1
The article offers information on the move of apparel firms to enter licensing deals to strengthen their market value and brand leadership in the U.S.
- Symbios licenses ARM thumb. // Electronic News (10616624);11/6/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2090, p82
Informs that Advanced RISC Machines (ARM) has agreed to license its ARM7TDMI `Thumb' 32-bit RISC processor to Symbios Logic. Plans of Symbios Logic to use the processor as an enabling technology in its I/O channel controllers.