Certicom Keys In To E-commerce Security Needs
- Internet Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p8
Reports electronic commerce-related development in the wireless communications industry in the United States as of January 2001. Alliance between Yada Yada Inc. and Novatel Wireless Inc.; License agreement of Certicom Corp. with OnmiSky; Web site launched by Mobil Inc.
- Data Encryption Vendor Certicom Joins Security Alliance for Wireless Commerce. KUTLER, JEFFREY // American Banker;12/22/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 244, p6
Reports that Certicom Corp., a company which sells a data encryption technology well suited for smart cards and other small digital appliances, has joined a global alliance that is developing a security standard for wireless electronic commerce. Creation of the initiative called Radicchio in...
- Certicom signs licensing agreements. // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p32
Reports on Certicom Corp.'s signing of four licensing agreements for its electronic business Security Builder encryption toolkit.
- Legal boost for mobile e-commerce. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;08/21/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 8, p83
Reports that the passage of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act prompted the collaboration between 724 Solutions and Certicom to provide a public key infrastructure (PKI) solution to financial institutions. Remarks from Prakash Panjwani, director of wireless for...
- Partnering for a secure market. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;01/10/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 2, p40
Focuses on the security aspect of wireless electronic commerce in the United States (US). Information on the type of security used by BellSouth Wireless Data and Certicom to ensure that Fidelity's online stock trading operations are secure; Why security companies in the US and Canada does not...
- `Hush Money.'. Edwards, John // Wireless Week;05/15/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p12A
Focuses on the efforts of Certicom, Diversinet and VeriSign to offer security solutions for wireless electronic commerce. Infrastructure of future wireless electronic commerce security; Application of PKI technology; Passport wireless security solutions of Diversinet. INSET: Radicchio to the...
- Certicom supports MIST security standard. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p69
Reports that mobile electronic commerce security provider Certicom Corp. supported the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Advanced Encryption Standard to address growing security needs in the marketplace.
- iPlanet integrates Certicom's technology. // RCR Wireless News;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p24
Focuses on plans of iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions to add a security component of Certicom Corp. to its electronic commerce business-to-business server.
- Certicom products let designers add ECC to platforms. Nelson, Matthew // InfoWorld;03/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p46
Reports on Certicom Corp.'s introduction of its Certicom Secure line of Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) products to allow software and hardware designers to add ECC to their systems. Products included in the Certicom Secure line; Enhancements to the company's Security Builder 2.0 software;...