Activist Accused In Interference Case
- Pretext seizures. Crawford, Kimberly A. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jul95, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p28
Analyzes the legality of pretext seizures based on the provisions of the Constitution in arresting individuals. Background on the issue of pretext seizures in `State v. Blair' case; Courts' method of determining legality of arrest through subjective approach; Objective approach of could have,...
- Searching locked containers incident to arrest. Hendrie, Edward M. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jan1996, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p26
Discusses the law regarding searches. Incident to arrest and search of locked containers incident arrest. Spatial limits; Temporal limits; Search of vehicles incident to arrest; Searches of locked containers in vehicles; Searches of locked containers in the nonautomotive setting; Conclusion.
- If It Itches, Don't Scratch ...OR... A Night at the Hollywood Jail. Grenshire, Corbet // Advocate;Mar1968, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p3
Relates the arrest of a gay man nicknamed Bob in a park in Hollywood, California. Account on the events leading to the arrest; Details on the medical condition of Bob; Complaints against police treatment of detainees.
- Shamed actor held after police drug raid. Pisarova, Martina // Slovak Spectator;11/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p1
Reports that Slovak actor Duï¿½an C. has been charged with illegal possession of drugs, as of November 2001. Background of the actor; Details on the arrest of the actor; Drug found on the actor during his arrest.
- Entering premises to arrest. Hall, John C. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Sep94, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p27
Focuses on the legality of police entry into a residence for fourth amendment concerns. Distinction between police authority to enter and police authority to arrest; Determination of when an entry occurs; Description of several Supreme Court cases.
- Class Warfare (Top Down). Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;9/19/2011, p1
A photograph depicting an arrest during demonstrations in New York on September 19, 2011 is presented.
- Man arrested on EFTPOS fraud charges. Avenell, Patrick // Appliance Retailer;May2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the arrest of an undisclosed 22-year-old man for fraud charges and skimming scam in Australia.
- Arrested for Possession of Scrap Silver. Winchester, Dave // Treasure Hunting;Feb2008, p69
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being wrongfully arrested for possessing a scrap of silver.
- Police arrest man after foot chase. // Malakoff News (TX);1/25/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p5A
The article reports on the arrest of Jerry Wayne Long after he was being chased by the Malakoff Police for driving at a high speed on State Highway 31 in Texas.