CARTOON OF THE WEEK
- Petraeus on holiday in Papua (Cartoon). // Moderate Voice;11/16/2012, p10
A cartoon depicting ex-U.S. CIA chief David Petraeus holidaying in Poland is presented.
- Perspectives. // Newsweek;10/20/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 16, p25
Quotations by notable political and military people are presented, including one by U.S. General David Petraeus about foreign policy, one by Illinois sheriff Tom Dart about foreclosure evictions, and a political cartoon about the 2008 U.S. mortgage loan crisis.
- Petraeus to testify 3 thnes. Bennet, John T. // Hill;3/14/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p20
The article reports on the plan of the lawmakers in the U.S. to press General David Petraeus for his testimony on the U.S.-led mission in Afghanistan.
- Petraeus: Israelis see Iran as 'an existential threat.'. // Washington Jewish Week;2/9/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses the statement of U.S. Central Intelligence Agency director David Petraeus on Israel's perception of Iran as a "existential threat" to their country due to its nuclear plans.
- David Petraeus for President. Lynch, Cameron // U.S. News Digital Weekly;9/24/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p16
The author comments on the possibility for military officer David Petraeus to pursue higher office, such as U.S. presidency, upon retirement.
- Hostage to a timetable. Will, George // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/6/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 107, p4
In this article the author discusses the towering reputation of U.S. Central Command General David Petraeus in advocating and presiding over the insurgency in Afghanistan.
- Not enough boots on the ground to really combat terrorism. Jones, Phil // Free Press (Buda, TX);3/7/2007, Vol. 103 Issue 47, p4A
The author discusses the strategies of General David Petraeus for wars and to combat terrorism and insurgency.
- Mystery second woman tied to CIA chief's downfall. // Moderate Voice;11/11/2012, p7
A blog on the resignation of U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) chief David Petraeus is presented.
- Pieces of the Petraeus Puzzle That Don't Fit. STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;11/11/2012, p8
A blog on the controversy surrounding the resignation of U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) chief David Petraeus is presented.