- Interoperability. // Engineered Systems;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p89
The article evaluates a white paper including a detailed discussion on the Velocity security management system from Hirsch Electronics, with information on the system's interoperability with BMS using XML, API and SDK.
- Hirsch Electronics Delivers High Security. // Government Security;Dec2004, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p37
Identifies the high security features of products from Hirsch Electronics Corp. Mean time between failure for their most popular controllers; Alteration of a company's behaviors and access paths with a single mouse click; Strategies on how to deal with visitors to your building.
- Physical Security Transformation - One Company's Vision. Dunkel, Dan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p54
The article focuses on the application of cyber and physical security to counter cyber crime and intellectual property theft. It says that physical and cyber security is being merged by the RSA Security Inc. for security improvement purposes. It states that an excellent security model for...
- HIRSCH ELECTRONICS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p57
Features, Hirsch Electronics Corp., provider of security management products in Santa Ana, California. Contact information; Quality of products produced; Customer service.
- Gigatron hoping to get hauled into court. Fried, Ian // Orange County Business Journal;04/06/98, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p39
Presents information on the high-technology companies in California. Information on Gigatron Software Corporation's `Trial Book 32' program; Advice given by VR Sports, a division of Interplay Productions to Frank Robinson, a baseball consultant; Acquisition plans of Hirsch Electronics Corporation.
- Top View: Secure But Convenient. Midland, Larry // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p30
Interviews Larry Midland, president of Hirsch Electronics Corp., regarding the changing world of security management systems in the U.S. Technologies driving security management systems; Essential capabilities of a security system; Impact of computer and communications developments and standards...
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p58
The article features the corporate profile of Hirsch Electronics Corp. in the U.S. It mentions that this company is known for manufacturing wide array of technological products, particularly security systems and their equipment. In addition, the company produces various security products...
- Access Control and Training. Dingle, Jeffrey // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2007, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p42
The article discusses the importance of training to security professionals in the U.S. Due to the increase threat of terrorist attacks, a law has been issued by President Bush that mandates the enhancement of national security management. Training security personnel is vital in keeping at pace...
- HIRSCH ELECTRONICS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p62
The article presents a corporate profile of Hirsch Electronics Corp., a high security access control company. Hirsch is known in delivering unique and reliable high security solutions required by high-risk facilities in the world. Among these high-risk security solutions include reliability...