- DoorKing. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p82
Introduces the Model 1812, a unique communication and access control system from DoorKing Inc. Usability of the product; Contact information; Description of the item.
- ACCESS ALTERNATIVES: From Phone to Wireless Locksets. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2005, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p23
Introduces technologies aimed to implement access controls over doors. Infocom and telephone entry systems designed for variety of doors; Significance of Internet Protocol on the access control systems; Phone telephone system which is available in a flush mount design by DoorKing Inc.
- Tactical snapshots. Cooper, John // CMA Management;Feb2004, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p49
Focuses on the collaboration between the government and the Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance to improve the security industry in Canada. Definition of home-grown security industry; Growth of market interest in high technology security; Implications of the changes in security and logistics...
- Untitled. Ashford, Warwick // Computer Weekly;3/3/2009, p96
The article reports on a draft list of critical security controls called Consensus Audit Guidelines (CAG) published by the U.S. to avoid key national information systems being harmed through cyber attacks. It is stated that a special advisory commission has recommended the creation of a...
- DoorKing Maximum Security Gate Operators. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p12
The article evaluates the DoorKing Maximum Security Series of gate operators from DoorKing Inc.
- Safeguarding Information. Mark, Jason // BusinessWest;3/21/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p31
The article focuses on developing a corporate Electronic-Security Policy. Every business, regardless of size or industry should have an easily understood, consistently enforceable policy to protect trade secrets, maintain the integrity and security of all networks and servers, protect sensitive...
- Gate Operator Offers Maximum Security. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2007, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p75
The article evaluates the 9530 model slide gate operator from DoorKing Inc.
- The walls don't have ears. // Engineer (00137758);8/6/2004, Vol. 293 Issue 7657, p6
Reports on BAE Systems' development of a "stealthy wallpaper" to stop outsiders eavesdropping on company Wi-Fi computer networks. Description of the screening material.
- Minimizing Security Vulnerabilities in High-Tech Classrooms. Özkan, Betül C.; Günay, Vedat // T H E Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p32
Discusses the vulnerabilities of computer security in academic communities. Advice on protecting high technology classrooms from computer viruses; Role of the terms authentication and encryption in network systems; Information on Odyssey, a security solution from Funk Software which provides...