- WORLD VIEW-LAS VEGAS. // CRN;5/9/2005, Issue 1145, p5
The article presents a photograph of John Chambers, president and chief executive officer of Cisco Inc. The photograph was taken when he was talking on integrated network security at a meeting.
- Chambers defends Ciscos's wide reach. Gallant, John; Duffy, Jim // Network World;1/16/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p1
This article presents an interview with John Chambers, president and chief executive officer of Cisco Systems Inc. (CS), regarding the company's widespread move and its impact on corporate customers. Chambers was asked to rank the four lines of business of CS in order of strategic priority and...
- The Network as Price/performance Platform. Dunkel, Dan // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2006, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p61
The article reports on the author's opinion about the speech of Chief Executive Officer John Chambers of the Cisco Inc. about the future of the Internet protocol (IP) video to the security industry. It states that Cisco vested an interest to turn to IP-based security video from analog and it...
- CA, partners ready security appliances. Fisher, Dennis // eWeek;6/30/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p22
Following the lead of many of its competitors, Computer Associates International (CA) Inc. has announced plans to debut a series of hardened security appliances jointly with longtime channel partners. This is first foray of CA into the appliance market, and it comes on the heels of similar moves...
- F5 Networks: optimizing its WAN potential. // MarketWatch: Technology;Sep2005, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p9
This article reports that the networking and security vendor F5 Networks Inc. currently has products in three areas: application acceleration, SSL VPNs, and application firewalling. Apart from giving its customers the mix-and-match capability with the individual modules, this should also give F5...
- dns Acheives Cisco SMB Select Partner Status. // Database & Network Journal;Aug2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the achievement bagged by DNS Ltd., which was awarded Small to Medium Business (SMB) Select Partner by Cisco Inc. in Great Britain. According to the author, the key factor in achieving the new partner status was the level of Cisco technology expertness that DNS holds among...
- Cisco receives award, announces tie-up. // Computing Japan;Mar1998, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p9
States that John Chambers, president and chief executive officer of Cisco Systems, was presented with an award by Prime Minister Ryutaro Hashimoto. Reason why Chambers was presented with an award; Detailed information on the award; Comments from Chambers; Information on Nihon Cisco, which is a...
- Network King. Reed, Sandy; Wilson, Matthew; Lawson, Stephen // InfoWorld;10/19/98, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p1
Presents an interview with John Chambers, chief executive officer of Cisco Systems Inc. 1998 salary; Achievements; Challenges; Investigation by the United States Federal Trade Commission.
- Cisco CEO opens up on challengers. Gallant, John // Network World;10/06/97, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p12
Interviews John Chambers, the chief executive officer of Cisco Systems Inc. Cisco's relationship with Microsoft and Intel; Cisco's position in the network industry; Competition in the industry; Views on mergers in the industry.