- On borrowed time. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;6/25/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p13
The article reports on the defunctness of commissions in the financial services industry of Australia. It notes the detachment of product sales from the advice issuance by both the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Investment Financial Services Association (IFSA). It also mentions the...
- Financial planners meet. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/12/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p13
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association of the Great Hudson Valley has been holding a meeting at Wellesley Inn, Armonk, New York, on January 13, 2003. Speeches from finance personals and bankers will be on annuity income management, annuity living benefits.
- Youth market boosts perception of advisers. Egan, Liam // Money Management;1/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) Consumer Sentiment survey 2004 revealed that 51 per cent of all respondents had plans to see a financial adviser. The survey was undertaken by RMIT University, sampling a total of 1,067 consumers throughout Australia. Another...
- Concerns FPA board has sidelined practising planners. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the removal of practising financial planners in the board of the Financial Planning Assocation (FPA).
- FPA member numbers up despite 'growing pains'. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;11/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p4
The article announces that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has added 1,047 members in 2009-2010 in Australia.
- Long Time No CFP. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p41
Focuses on the support of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to the need for financial planners to have Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. Remarks from FPA Chairman Roy T. Diliberto; Defense of FPA President Guy Cumbie on the importance of CFP label; Criticisms from non-CFP...
- Financial Planners Against Restraint of Trade. Brock, Henry S. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p192
Criticizes the support of the Financial Planning Association to make the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) an official designation for financial planners. Motives of the financial industry in demanding for regulation; Problems with the CFP education.
- Thank you for being a part of the Heart of Financial Planning. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2008 Solutions, p29
The article presents a list of individuals who have been members of the Financial Planning Association for 35 years, including Gerald S. Adelman, James P. Ambrose Jr., and Carlyle D. Apple.
- Planners set to launch mortgage broking push. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;1/27/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the possible increase in the number of Financial Planning Association (FPA) licensee members who provide mortgage broking services due to the changes to the National Credit Consumer Protection Act in Australia.