Internet Highway Report…
- Fitzrovia Finds Fund Fees Almost Double in Europe. McDermott, Ryan // Money Management Executive;10/3/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 37, p5
Reports on the increase on the mutual funds fees in Europe. Assessment of the average total expense ratio on a cross-border European equity fund; Result of the fractured regulatory environment and smaller fund sizes.
- But Are the Funds Any Good? Wang, Penelope // Money;Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p64B
This is an article that analyzes the American Century mutual funds and how they have become successful after losses in 2001. American Century has long been a leader in cost control, but it wasn't always a leader in performance. In 2001 the funds' huge holdings in tech led to big losses, and many...
- The World Is There for the Investing. Mannes, George // Money;Jul2005, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p75
Discusses the mutual fund industry. Analysis of overseas mutual funds; Assertion that investing abroad is a sound way to diversify your portfolio; Benefits of investing in Europe and Japan.
- Assets at American Funds Top Fidelity. // Money;Jul2005, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p132
Presents a list of recommended mutual funds. Performance of American Funds, Fidelity, and Vanguard; Analysis of other funds and their performances.
- Hey, Dad. Rutberg, Sidney // Secured Lender;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p72
Explains the deceptive operations behind the purchase of mutual funds. Late trading and market timing in mutual fund investments; Types of mutual funds; Fees involved in the purchase of mutual fund shares.
- Review on the Progress for Mutual Fund Performance Dynamic Evaluation Theory. Zhao, Zhongqiu // Journal of Systems Science & Information;Dec2004, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p763
The progress of performance dynamic evaluation theory for mutual fund from different points is summarized. The theories include conditional performance evaluation model, stochastic discount factors model, dynamic selecting and timing ability, portfolio change measure and so on. Meanwhile, this...
- Jim Riepe, Former Vice Chair, T. Rowe Price, On Matthew P. Fink. Morgan, John // Money Management Executive;10/27/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p11
The article reports on the comments of Jim Riepe, former vice chairman of T. Rowe Price, on Matthew P. Fink. He comments on Fink's knowledge of mutual funds and his contributions to the industry. He discusses that Fink served as an educator to many and discusses Fink's book on mutual funds. He...
- E.TR@DER. // Fund Strategy;5/8/2006, p38
The article presents information on various electronic mail messages related to mutual funds. A message discusses the launch of a mutual fund, which promises good performance. Another message is regarding commodity stocks. Another message is bout flow of funds.
- The Impact of Mutual Fund Scandals. // Practical Accountant;Jun2005, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p43
The article discusses the reaction from clients about the mutual fund scandals. Sheryl Rowling, managing partner of the fee-only financial, tax and investment firm of Rowling, Dold & Associates, in San Diego, reports that discussions with clients as to the scandals have only been in general...