- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;2/22/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p56
A calendar of events for the members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to be held in England in March 2007 is presented. An employment law update will be given in Black Country on March 21. The NW Forum on Coaching 2007 with David Clutterback will be held at Digital...
- Global HRM event. // People Management;11/15/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p58
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) International Forum event to be held at the Manning House offices in London, England on November 27, 2007. Paul Sparrow, director of the Centre for Performance-Led Human Resources Management (HRM) at...
- MIXED REACTIONS. Worman, Dianah // People Management;12/7/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p51
The article reports on the first diversity forum held by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain in 2006. One of the themes to emerge during the forum was the demand for more practical how to information. The CIPD seeks to make the link between human resource...
- ROUND-UP. // People Management;May2012, p56
The article presents several news briefs regarding the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of May 2012, including planned CIPD research workshops, the introduction of the CIPD textbook "Business ethics in practice," and a corporate responsibility discussion on the CIPD...
- Line manager link. // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p54
The article reports on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development forum workshop about the role of line managers to be led by John Purcell, strategic academic adviser at Acas on October 30, 2007 in Great Britain. The workshop will explore how human resources can help line managers to...
- Academic recognition. // People Management;9/2/2010, p36
The article presents information on an academic membership route that was launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain in July 2010, which aims to recognize the contributions of academics and researchers in the field of human resource (HR).
- Spend, spend, spend. Cannell, Mike // People Management;9/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p65
Provides an overview of the upcoming research on training trends in Great Britain by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Key points included in the research; Details of an interview by members of the institute.
- Research into talent goes global. // People Management;9/16/2010, p38
This article reports on the plan of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to conduct a diversity and talent management study in countries in central and Eastern Europe and Asia.
- Charities use total reward to make work staff's own Eden. Chubb, Laura // People Management;11/29/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p11
The article deals with the highlights of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) Reward Forum. Leah Brewer, organisational development manager at the Eden Trust, explained how the environmental charity had pioneered a range of innovative benefits. Joe Bennett of Scope told...