- Feedback, focus and fun. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/26/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4486, p16
The article offers information on the "Best Places to Work in Hospitality Awards 2008" to be conducted by the "Caterer and Hotelkeeper." It says that Malmaison and Hotel du Vin won in the hotels with 11 or more sites category for 2007. It states that entrants for the 2008 event must demonstrate...
- Sean Wheler. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/13/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4553, p81
The article focuses on Sean Wheeler, a human resource (HR) director. Wheeler was a finalist in Personnel Today's HR Director of the Year award in 2006. His work was recognized in the Hotel & Catering Personnel & Training Association (HCPTA) Awards for Excellence in Traning and Developmet in...
- Prison to become a hotel. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p9
Presents an update on British hotel company Malmaison as of February 21, 2002. Plans for the conversion of Oxford Prison in England into a hotel; Announcement of its expansion plans for Europe; Background on Malmaison.
- Hotel to open on former prison site. Frewin, Angela // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/13/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4263, p16
Reports the plan of Malmaison hotels to open another British site in a former prison in Oxford, England in 2003. Expected opening date of the hotel; Developer who will handle the renovation; Locations of the other hotels owned by the company.
- In Short. // British Baker;8/23/2013, p6
The article offers world news briefs as of August 23, 2013 on the topics including partnership between the coffee company Starbucks Corp. and hotel group MWB Malmaison Holdings Ltd., a video of baking focaccia by baker Wayne Caddy and brand refreshing by the food chain West Cornwall Pasty Co.
- MWB Group eyes takeover after Â£285m debt deal. // Estates Gazette;10/8/2011, Issue 1140, p54
The article discusses the agreement of MWB Group to refinance the debt of its subsidiary Malmaison Hotel (MH) as part of a plan for the takeover of MH.
- Caterer hates. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/20/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4396, p20
The article focuses on the music being played in hotels and restaurants in Great Britain. Music influence the behavior of customers and employees. Malmaison has released an album which includes songs by artists like Black Grass, NERD and the Beta Band. Music being played at restaurants is...
- THINK GLOBAL, STAY LOCAL. Nash, James // Diva;Apr2008, Issue 143, p79
The article presents information on Malmaison, a luxury hotel, restaurant and bar, in Edinburgh, Scotland. The building of Malmaison is stated to have been a seamen's mission and a hidey-hole for ladies of the night in the past. The location is stated to include a waterfront packed with bars and...
- Malmaison Liverpool. Sachs, Adam // Bon Appetit;Jul2008, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p36
The article features the Malmaison Liverpool clothing store in Liverpool, England. It includes background information on the clothing store, as well as a description of the different hip clothing it sells that bring the urbane London fashion style to the redeveloped Princes Dock area. Also cited...