Coca-Cola's simulation centre finds top talent
- Coke With New Execs, Ads. Sampey, Kathleen; Howard, Theresa // Adweek Midwest Edition;01/10/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p92
Deals with marketing executives reassigned by Coca-Cola Co. before the launching of its marketing initiative. Who was appointed as president of the Greater Europe Group; Features of the company's `Enjoy' campaign; Details on the Ignition 2000 program of the company.
- 40 Under 40. BROWN, ASHLEY // Advertising Age;1/21/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p15
The article focuses on Ashley Brown, a marketing executive for beverage industry firm Coca-Cola Co., discussing Brown's responsibility as director of digital communications and social media for the company.
- UK marketing chief quits Coca-Cola. // Marketing Week;1/20/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p7
Reports on the resignation of James Saunders as marketing manager for Coca-Cola Co. in Great Britain, to set up an Internet business. Advertising campaigns handled by Saunders; Description of the company's millennium 2000 celebrations.
- Kumquat may, Chuck will cut Coke's apricot strings. // Marketing Week;7/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p30
Reports on the decision of Chuck Fruit to resign as chief marketing officer for Coca-Cola Co.
- Coca-cola names new chief. Kirsche, Michelle L. // Drug Store News;5/17/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p66
Reports on the selection of E. Neville Isdell as chairman and chief executive officer at Coca-Cola Co. Reason for the company's decision to choose Isdell over other candidates; Qualities that Isdell posses that made him an ideal candidate for the position; Career history.
- the fizz from within. Martindale, Nick // Personnel Today;2/5/2008, p24
The article presents information on the development center programmes run by Coca-Cola Co. to create a formal talent pipeline for its marketing staff. These aim specifically at high-potential marketing employees who were one step away from the senior jobs. After running a working pilot with...
- ISBA hands top role to ex-Bulmers chief. Lee, Jeremy // Marketing (00253650);10/25/2006, p5
The article reports that Mike Hughes has been named as director-general of the Incorporated Society of British Advertisers. He will succeed Malcolm Earnshaw, who has been in the post for six years. Earlier he has worked as marketing director of Coca-Cola and chief executive of Bulmers. During...
- Coca-Cola scraps post of GB marketing chief in reshuffle. Fernandez, Joe // Marketing Week;4/29/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p5
The article reports on the decision of Coca-Cola Europe to remove the role of GB marketing director and consolidate its 10 European business units into four.
- MARY MINNICK. Sellers, Patricia // Fortune International (Europe);2/6/2006, Vol. 153 Issue 2, p63
Profiles Coca-Cola marketing executive, Mary Minnick, who has been with the company for 22 years. Her duties as president of marketing, strategy, and innovation are mentioned. She comments on the markets in North America and Japan, as well as coaching that she has received to make her management...