- CROSSHAIRS. MITCHELL, MIKE // BC Outdoors Hunting & Shooting;2014 Pre-Season, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p4
The article presents the author's insights on his outdoor hunting and shooting experience with his child, the British Columbia (BC) Outdoors Sport Fishing in television, and nominations for BC Outdoors fishing trip.
- NSSF Delivers Value. // SHOT Business;Apr/May2014, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p20
The article outlines the services offered by the National Shooting Sports Foundation's (NSSF) team of Range Action Specialists. The Foundation provides a safe place to learn to shoot trap, skeet, sporting clays and 5-stand sporting clays on a recreational basis. It notes that membership in NSSF...
- HOW TO SHOOT FISH IN A BARREL. Meade, Jon // Boating;Nov2004, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p32
Provides tips on how to shoot fish in a barrel. Importance of the firepower of the weapon; Guideline on how to get a proper angle; Instruction on firing the weapon.
- Going Green. Pike, Doug // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr2009, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p88
The article focuses on environmental concerns of fishing.
- Regulation Watch. // Salt Water Sportsman;Jul2005, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p53
Presents updates on issues related to fishing and environmental conservation as of July 2005, including the proposal of the National Parks Service Outer Banks Group on the closure of beaches to all human activity in the U.S.
- Fish to Fry. Benson, Arden R. // Audubon;Sep87, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p125
Comments on the article 'The Friday Night Fish Fry May Be Hazardous to Your Health,' on the possible danger of fish which have ingested toxic materials, published in the July 1987 issue of 'Audubon.'
- KID'S CAMPS. Sutton, Keith // Southern Sporting Journal;Apr2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p80
The article provides information on several summer camps for teenagers. Camp Wildlife, a program of Clemson University's Youth Learning Institute and Clinton House in South Carolina, gives boys and girls the chance to explore the outdoors and experience the shooting sports. Fish Camp, which is...
- Almost 600,000 NEW HUNTERS. Sutton, Keith // Cabela's Outfitter Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p8
The article informs on the success of the Families Afield program, of the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the National Wild Turkey Federation and the U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance, also, since the commencement of the program in 2004, more than 598,000 hunting licenses have been sold in the U.S.
- Hunting License Sales Up. Sutton, Keith // Cabela's Outfitter Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p9
The article offers information on the U.S. National Shooting Sports Foundation's hunting-license sales index which reveals that more hunters went for hunting in 2009 that led to increase in sales of hunting licenses by 3.5 percent as compared to 2008.