PRANA OPENS RETAIL STORES
- prAna to Open Retail Store. // Apparel Magazine;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the opening of the first stores of prAna, an active lifestyle apparel manufacturer, in Boulder, Colorado, and Santa Clara, California. In partnership with San Francisco-based Gensler, a leader in sustainable environmental design strategies, prAna has developed a store...
- prAna Opens First Retail Stores. // AATCC Review;Nov2007, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p12
This article presents news pertaining to the textile and clothing industry and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC). The article reports that prAna, an active clothing manufacturer, has announced the company will open its first retail operations. The stores,...
- Prana Adds Fashion to Function. Hayes, Marianne // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/2/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 116, p13
Reports on the addition of fashion-forward items to the 2005 lifestyle fall collection of Prana owned by Beaver Theodosakis in the U.S. Fabrics used for the collection; Price range; Women's clothing included in the collection.
- prAna Buys Scapegoat. // Apparel Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p11
This article reports on the acquisition of the Scapegoat apparel brand by active lifestyle apparel manufacturer prAna in the U.S. in 2007. The manufacturer will expand its portfolio to include a premium technical outerwear line marketed as Scapegoat by prAna. The acquisition marks a strategic...
- Cabela's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/25/2013, pA02
The article reports that the outdoors equipment retailer Cabela's, has earned 70 cents a share in the third quarter (Q3) of 2013, which has increased 16% from 2012.
- GRASSROOTS OUTDOOR ALLIANCE. // SGB;Fall2016 Innovators Issue, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p66
The article offers information on the Grassroots Connect initiative introduced by sports equipment shops chain Grassroots Outdoor Alliance, which added non-member retail vendors to its network, and mentions a partnership between GOA, and Outdoor Industry Association for a 2018 trade-show.
- PRANA TO OPEN RETAIL STORES. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;10/1/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p27
The article discusses the various initiatives being launched by active lifestyle apparel maker Prana to get its brand name and environmental message across to consumers. Prana, owned by Liz Claiborne Inc., is opening a flagship store in Boulder, Colorado, as well as a store in Santa Clara,...
- WASTE GENERATOR BRIEFS. // Waste News;9/26/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p5
The article presents news briefs related to waste management. Outdoor apparel manufacturer Prana is providing 250 of its retailers renewable wind energy certificates to offset the electricity their stores consume. Prana will include all 1,000 of its U.S. retail customers in the program, which...
- COAT COMPANIES WIDEN NET FOR STORE OPENINGS. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/4/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 117, p10
The article reports on the new stores that outerwear makers will be opening in the U.S. and abroad. J. Mendel's unit in Moscow, Russia was launched in December 2007, Dennis Basso's Atlantic City, New Jersey location welcomed its first shoppers in November 2007 and Ramosport will christen a...