- fUND MANAGEMENT DIARY. // Fund Strategy;6/28/2010, p38
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in scouring America's east and west coasts for an Apple iPad.
- iPod Implementation in the Elementary Grades. Hatten, Stephanie Hinshaw // Learning & Leading with Technology;May2012, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p30
A personal narrative is presented in which the author discusses her experiences implementing iPods, digital music players, into a first grade classroom.
- GROUP THERAPY. Sagal, Peter // Runner's World;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p106
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of using the Nike Plus iPod.
- GADGET FREAK. Tynan, Dan // PCWorld;Feb2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p32
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of fixing his malfunctioning iPod Mini.
- me and my ipod. Rockett, Paul // Mortgage Strategy;2/25/2008, p51
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having an iPod.
- me and my ipod. Moulton, Jim // Mortgage Strategy;3/17/2008, p53
A personal narrative is presented which reflects the author's experience on his iplod playlist.
- iTunes . . . More Than a Music Market Place. VandeWalle, Brian // TMEC Connections;Winter2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p19
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience using an iPod in creating a playlist of iTunes as an effective and convenient tool in music instruction.
- Living in a Linux-only universe, part 4. Mills, Ashton // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jan2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p98
The article presents the author's experience that he gathered while working in the Linux operating system environment. The author finds it difficult to transmit data from a CD to ipod. Linux is an open source OS that can run Fraunhofer MP3 format, providing a range of free MP3 encoders. However,...
- Primary cares. Hague, John // Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p29
The article relates the author's experience of using iPod in stress management in Great Britain. He asserts that the gadget allows him to be educated through podcasts that can be downloaded anytime. He considers the gadget a material for professional development that keeps him abreast of the...