RAG changes its name to Evonik, preps ipo
- Degussa is now Evonik Industries. // Chemical Business;Oct2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p71
The article reports on the introduction of Evonik Industries as Germany's new industrial group and Degussa being changed to Evonik. According to Werner MÃ¼ller, Evonik's chief executive officer (CEO), Evonik Industries is the creative industrial group for chemicals, energy and real estate of...
- Evonik Contributes to Urbanization with Innovative and Sustainable Specialty Chemicals. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p13
The article reports that at ChinaPlas 2014, Evonik Industries AG presented its products and solutions under the theme of urbanization to show how companies can contribute to the future urban living with the help of specialty chemicals.
- Our 10 Predictions for 2006. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;1/4/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p3
The article forecasts events and key trends in the U.S. chemical industry for 2006. There will be a resurgence of interest in coal to fuels and chemicals due to rising natural gas prices. Firms from the developing worlds such as Sabic and Reliance Industries will try to secure a position in the...
- Evonik Takes Third Place in the International Energy Efficiency Awards 2009. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p13
The article announces that Evonik Industries AG has received the third place in the International Energy Efficiency Awards 2009 in Hannover, Germany.
- Evonik Expands Production in Thailand. // Paint & Coatings Industry;May2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on specialty chemical company Evonik Industries AG's expansion of silica production in Rayong, Thailand, which is a joint venture with Oriental Siam Co.
- Groundbreaking ceremony for Evonik's new isophorone plants in Shanghai. // Chemical Business;Jul2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p74
The article reports on the ground breaking ceremony held by chemical firm Evonik Industries for the establishment of its plants in Shanghai, China. The plants will produce isophorone and isophorone diamine. The company made a total investment worth 100 million euros. The target date of...
- Evonik breaks ground for Shanghai isophorone units. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that a groundbreaking ceremony was held by Evonik Industries AG on June 19, 2012 for its new plants to make isophorone and isophorone diamine in the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park (SCIP), China.
- Evonik to slim down executive board, cut administrative costs. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;9/30/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 25, p17
The article reports on the announcement by industrial corporation Evonik Industries that its supervisory board has unanimously passed resolutions to sharpen the group's focus on specialty chemicals and its future growth targets and to reduce the size of Evonik's executive board from six to four.
- Evonik Industries hikes oil additives capacity in Singapore. // Chemical Week;8/19/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 20, p16
The article reports that chemical company Evonik Industries is planning to increase the production capacity of its oil additives factory in Jurong Island, Singapore.