ICIS forecasting reports
- Projects. // Chemical Week;3/15/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 10, p24
Rports on developments involving chemical plants as of March 15, 1995. Includes Thai Petrochemical Industry's proposal to build an ethylene and polyethylene complex in the Philippines; Borealis' plan to sell its polypropylene plant at Sines, Portugal; Reduction of isophoronediamine (IPDA)...
- NCIP in talks on methanol facility. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 396, p20
States that Nanjing Chemical Industry Park is in talks with potential local investors on building a 200,000 ton per year methanol facility in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China. Reason for th initiation of the project; Details of the initiative.
- Criticism of Openness Forces Policy Shift. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;7/7/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 26, p79
Focuses on the shortfalls of the Responsible Care program of the chemical industry in the United Kingdom. Guiding principles of the industry; Factors that caused the shortfalls of the program; Elements of the program that need to be improved in order to succeed.
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY AS REPORTED IN ACN 14-20 APRIL 2003. // Asian Chemical News;4/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 398, p19
Presents a summary of chemical plant projects, as of April 20, 2003.
- News projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;10/7/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 37, p23
Presents information on several chemical projects worldwide as of October 1998. Selection of Linde to build an ethane cracker at Kertech, Malaysia; Letter of intent won by Technipol to build a purified terephthalic acid plant for Amoco Zhuhai Chemical; Contract awarded to Kvaener Process to...
- The industry trends. // Chemical Business;Jan2000, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p6
Talks about the condition of chemical industry in India. Problem faced by the industry; Comparison of Indian chemical plants to the world standards; Key challenges for the industry.
- Warning. Morgan, Claude // Progressive;Aug99, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p32
Reports that the chemical industry is attempting to dilute a law that guarantees the public's right to know about what could happen to communities surrounding chemical plants in the event of a serious accident. Results of the report that addresses the chemical industry's vulnerability to...
- Varsal Opens New Fine Chemicals Facility in China. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the operations of a fine chemicals facility by the chemical company, Varsal Inc. in China. Level of chemical production; Use of special equipment for the safe handling of hazardous reactants for gas halogenation; Physical description of the chemical plant; Business and industrial...
- News projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;11/10/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 42, p32
Presents world news briefs on chemical plant projects as of November 1999. Investment plans of Egyptian Arabian Petrochemical Co.; Site of the metalocene polyolefin elastomers plant to be built by DuPont Dow Elastomers; Cancellation of the ethylene dichloride project of Abu Dhabi National Oil Co.