- Buyers & sellers. // Brandweek;03/08/99, Vol. 40 Issue 10, SPECIAL REPORT CONSUMER MAGAZINES p4
Presents statistics related to magazine publishing and purchasing. Top publishing companies; Top advertising categories; Top magazine spending by company.
- Buyers & sellers. // Brandweek;03/02/98, Vol. 39 Issue 9, Magazine Report p32
Provides information on publishing, advertising and magazine purchases. Top publishing companies; Top advertising categories; Top magazine spending by company.
- Top 400 tops the news. Albanese, Lorelei // Caribbean Business;11/6/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 44, pS6
Reports on "Caribbean Business" Top 400 locally owned companies. Criterion for the list; Total revenue generated by companies on the Top 400; Sales; Top ten companies; Fastest growing companies; Top 400 by industry based on number of companies; Top ten employers; Top agriculture companies; Top...
- Development officials map out new economic regions. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/5/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p26B
A list of the top 50 public and top 50 private companies in Indiana is presented.
- The hot list. // Adweek Southeast Edition;03/08/99, Vol. 20 Issue 10, Consumer Magazines p33
Ranks the top magazines in the United States in 1998. Revenues; Advertising pages; Circulation; Top publishing companies; Top advertising categories; Top magazine spending by company.
- Advertising Age's annual rankings. // Advertising Age;12/24/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 53, p12
Lists top companies in 1990, according to "Advertising Age" magazine's annual rankings. Top advertising agencies; Top mass media companies; Top marketing firms; Top research companies.
- Fast 50: Juniper Again. Mulqueen, John T. // Interactive Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p48
Presents a chart of the top 50 companies in the computer industry. Factors that will help companies in the ranking; Method in selecting the top companies.
- The Fast 50. // Inter@ctive Week;12/06/99, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p70
Focuses on the top fifty companies in the Internet industry. Things needed by companies to make it into the top fifty; Method used for ranking companies.
- Next ranking probably will shift. Truini, Joe // Waste News;09/28/98, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p16
Focuses on recycling companies that will be vying for the top spot in the Waste News Recycling Top 100 for 1999. Identification of companies that will be battling for the top position; Financial performance of these companies.
- THE COLORADOBIZ PUBLIC 250: TOP 150 COLORADO-BASED COMPANIES. // ColoradoBiz;Jun2003, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p24
Presents a chart depicting the top public companies in Colorado.