DSM restructures nutritional unit
- DSM's High-Pressure Process. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;12/6/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 45, p57
Reports on the development of a high-pressure liquid phase melamine process called shortened liquid phase (SLP) technology by DSM. Claims of the company on the efficiency of the process; Details on the company's use of the technology; How the SLP technology converts urea into melamine.
- DSM announces chemical split. // Colourage;Apr98, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p42
Reports that DSM is planning to split up its fine chemical activities into two business groups.
- DSM Plans US Site for Dyneema. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;02/12/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 7, p8
Reports that DSM plans to include its high performance fiber Dyneema in the United States. European capacity for Dyneema that DSM is raising in 2001; Increase in operating profit of the company's performance material operations.
- Executive Insight: The Fine Chemical Majors Share Their Views. Van Arnum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;8/13/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 7, p31
Reports on the optimism of fine chemical executives on the growth of the industry. Factors that influence the success of the fine chemical and custom manufacturing market; Major companies in the fine chemical market; Performance of DSM in the market.
- DSM hikes polycarb compounds. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;12/15/97, Vol. 252 Issue 24, p7
Reports on DSM's plans to increase its polycarbonate compounding capacity in Western Europe. Aim of expanding polycarbonate sales outside Europe by becoming more active in the polycarbonate markets in the United States and Asia; Withdrawal from downstream activities in glass fiber reinforced...
- Arch Tries to Build Value. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;12/13/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 46, p21
Presents information on Arch Chemicals, a spin-off company of Olin. Details on the deals of the company; Benefit of the restructuring implemented by the company; Losses of the company at its wet chemicals business; Expansion plans for its water chemicals segment.
- DSM Accident Tightens Up Penecillin. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;08/23/99, Vol. 256 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the shutdown of operations of DSM in its manufacturing plant of penicillin at Delft, Netherlands. What stopped the penicillin operations of DSM; Losses in the shutdown; Implications of the shutdown to prices of penicillin.
- DSM Takes First Step Toward Exiting Petchems. // Chemical Week;1/3/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p8
Deals with the consolidation of the petrochemical divisions of chemical manufacturer DSM.
- TAKING ON THE WORLD'S ISSUES. Leen, Rob van // ICIS Chemical Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p38
The article presents the author's views on innovation at manufacturing company DSM NV and its participation in the ICIS Innovation Awards.