How the PCRM rates corp. menu health
- Advancing the PCRM Mission. // Good Medicine;Summer2010, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p13
The article provides information on the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) Legislative Fund which was launched in December 2009 to help in the development and implementation of public policy in the areas of health and ethics.
- Doctors Launch Healthy Eating Campaign in America's Least Healthy States. // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Jan2003, Issue 234, p101
Focuses on the launch of a health eating campaign to the least healthy states by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine in the U.S. List of top 10 least healthy states; Provision of healthy eating options; Assessment of the health crisis in the country.
- Random factoid no. 1. // Earth Island Journal;Winter96/97, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p4
States that countries with the highest milk consumption have more not less bone lose, according to the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
- Mustachioed mamas. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Aug95, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p40
Reports on the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine's (PCRM) criticism of the advertising campaign featuring female celebrities with milk mustaches. False implication that drinking milk later in life can protect against osteoporosis; Hormones as major cause of loss of bone mass;...
- Nutrition Guide for Clinicians. // Good Medicine;Winter2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the distribution of the comprehensive guide titled "The Nutrition Guide for Clinicians," published by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine in the U.S. The new resource, which will be distributed free to medical students, focuses on the role of nutrition in...
- Ginnifer Goodwin Has Big Love for Vegan Kickstart. // Good Medicine;Spring2010, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the participation of actress Ginnifer Goodwin and other celebrities in the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine's (PCRM) online program 21-Day Vegan Kickstart for the month of March.
- Outliers. // Modern Healthcare;2/27/95, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p72
Reports on developments related to medical care in the United States as of February 27, 1995. Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine's opposition against a national advertising campaign promoting milk consumption; Group Health Cooperative's World-Wide Web home page; Hospitals' ban on the...
- Letters to the Editor. Cardwell, Glenn; Spa, Rosanne; Miles, Robert; Roberts, Frank // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);5/21/2013, Issue 647, p3
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the wellness problem in the U.S., the workplace sanity and wellness and the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) that allows vegan meals in the workplace.
- PCRM Sues NIH Over Controversial Cat Experiments. // Good Medicine;Spring/Summer2002, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p9
Deals with the lawsuit filed by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine against the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH). Reason for filing the lawsuit; Information on the cat experiment conducted by Michael Podell, a veterinarian from Ohio State University, which is supported by...