Bread, pasta, cereal, bagels making gains
- THRIFTY SHOPPING LIKELY TO CONTINUE. // SN: Supermarket News;6/28/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 26, p48
The article discusses a report released by NPD Group Inc. in Chicago, Illinois, according to which many consumers feel that their financial situation will remain stagnant or will worsen during the coming year despite the economic recovery.
- A MOMENT ON THE LIPS. Fetto, John; Gardyn, Rebecca // American Demographics;Mar2002, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p18
States that March is the month during which the greatest share of people of U.S. are on a diet, according to the 16th annual report of the market-based research firm NPD Group in 2001. Percentage of people in the U.S. who are on a year round diet in 2001; Reasons for the desire of the people in...
- NPD Group study: Tween girls spending more bucks on beauty. // Drug Store News;6/7/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p130
The article reports that tween girls are using an average of 4.5% on different beauty products as indicated in the study conducted by NPD Group Inc. in Port Washington, New York.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's New York Business;6/4/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p0003
A correction to the article regarding the name of the firm, NPD Group Inc., which was misstated in the article entitled "Salad days: Chop't finds green" on May 28, 2012.
- Millennials Less Likely to Diet: Report. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;1/ 3/2014, p5
The article reports on the revelation by NPD Group that younger consumers are dieting less than the older generation of Baby Boomers.
- Tablets Driving Premium Headphones Sales: NPD. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/20/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p14
The article reports on a study by the NPD Group which revealed that tablet computers are driving the sales of premium headphones in the U.S., with 29 percent of premium headphones connected to a tablet computer in 2012.
- NPD: Prepaid Fuels Q2 Smartphone Gains. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/20/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p36
The article reports that figures from the NPD Group have revealed that smartphone sales in the U.S. has increased by nine percent in the second quarter of 2012, with prepaid smartphones accounting all the unit sales increase.
- Want Ketchup? That's 25 Cents. // FoodService Director;7/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p12
The article focuses on new survey from NPD Group Inc., which found that by charging customers for condiments might not be happy with the result, operators looking to make a little extra dough.
- Big spenders. // Shape;Mar96, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p20
Reports that women outspent men in buying athletic footwear in the United States, according to the trend-tracking firm NPD Group Inc.