Adapting Automated Cell-based Assay Washing Procedures
- Synergy Neo HTS Multi-Mode Microplate Reader. // International Labmate;Apr2015, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p85
The article evaluates the Synergy Neo HTS multi mode microplate Reader from microplate instrumentation manufacturer BioTek.
- BioStack 4 De-Lidding Micropiate Stacker. // International Labmate;Apr2015, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p85
The article evaluates the BioStack 4 Microplate Stacker from microplate instrumentation manufacturer BioTek.
- Velocity11 Speeds VSpin, BenchCel to Market. // Bio-IT World;Dec2003, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p56
Evaluates the BenchCel Microplate Handling System and VSpin Integrated Microplate Centrifuge from Velocity11. Laboratory equipment that are compatible with BenchCel Handling System; Features of the product.
- The 2010-2015 Outlook for Microplate Instrumentation and Supplies in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 2/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts on the 2010-2015 outlook for microplate instrumentation and supplies in several cities and states of India, including Delhi, Orissa and Assam, are presented.
- Synergy H4 Hybrid Microplate Reader. // Clinical Lab Products;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p26
The article evaluates the Synergy H4 Hybrid Microplate Reader from BioTek Instruments.
- Synergy Neo HTS Multi-Mode Microplate Reader. // International Labmate;Jun2014, Vol. 39 Issue 4, pii
The article offers brief information on the Synergy Neo multi-mode microplate reader from the microplate instrumentation and bio-analytics software provider Biotek Instruments Inc.
- High Performance Multi-Mode Microplate Reader Introduced. // International Labmate;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p32
The article evaluates cell based assay detector Synergy Neo2 Mult-Mode Reader from BioTek Instruments Inc., microplate instrumentation and software manufacturer based in Vermont.
- Dissolution tester. // Spectroscopy;Mar2006, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p41
The article describes model DT-810 dissolution tester from Jasco Inc. developed to provide fully automated dissolution testing of up to eight samples with either the standard paddle method or the optional rotating-basket method.
- Bench marks. // Nature;3/27/2003, Vol. 422 Issue 6930, p450
Provides information on various scientific equipment. Features of chemically inert bottle caps; Uses of microplate system; Description of other equipment.