- iPhone 3G Hits 21 Countries. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;8/22/2008, p2
The article reports on the plan of Steve Jobs, chief executive officer (CEO) of Apple, to launch the iPhone 3G in 21 countries. Such plan would give access to 290 million new wireless subscribers, according to Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster. The iPhone was available across 22 countries to a...
- MUERE JOBS, EL GRAN INVENTOR. Pérez, Marina // Capital Humano;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 259, p18
No abstract available.
- Lesson from the iPhone 4. Crandell, Christine // DM News;7/26/2010, p10
The article offers the author's view on the lesson learned from the antenna problems of iPhone 4, a mistake being acknowledged by Apple Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs and suggests the need for the company's product innovation.
- Apple: 4M iPhones Sold. // Red Herring;1/15/2008, p7
This article reveals that Apple has successfully sold four million iPhones, according to Apple Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Steve Jobs while speaking at the 2008 Macworld in San Francisco, California. The phone, which has a touch-screen feature, was able to grab 19 percent of the smart phone...
- iPhone Coming to All Carriers? Sadighi, Lalee // Red Herring;1/25/2010, p3
The article focuses on rumors that Apple Inc. chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs will announce the end of AT&T's exclusive run on the iPhone. The iPhone is expected to be released by Cupertino, California-based Apple to all wireless carriers in the U.S. According to analyst Tim Horan,...
- WWDC: iPhone Apps on Parade. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;6/9/2008, p4
The article reports on announcements made by Apple chief executive Steve Jobs in San Francisco, California on startups and other companies who had developed software applications for the firm's iPhone. Jobs revealed that 250,000 people have so far downloaded Apple's software development kit for...
- TechSpin:Steve Jobs's Miracle-Free Show. Dreyfuss, Joel // Red Herring;9/11/2008, p9
The article reviews the exhibition of Steve Jobs of Apple Inc. featuring an upgraded series of iPod touch devices, iPhones without the phone part, and a revived nano iPod line.
- LEADING THE WAY. Speidel, Maria // Scholastic Parent & Child;May2012, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p38
The article focuses on ten most influential people in family life who create an effect on food eaten by children to movies and mothers. As observed in a survey, the major family decisions are handled by mothers like household's spending and children's doctor. The pediatrician Harvey Karp is a...
- Hot Gadget Cold Stock. Braiker, Brian // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);2/4/2008 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 151 Issue 5, p8
This article reports on the announcement of Apple executive Steve Jobs during Macworld on January 15 to launch iTunes Movie Rentals and the MacBook Air. The author comments on the announcement as well as provides an analysis of the sales of the iPhone, introduced by the company at the previous...