- On the Web. // NEA Today;Oct2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p61
Presents information on several Web sites related to education. ColorÃn Colorado; Chemical Heritage Foundation; Smithsonian's educational Web site.
- Web Connections. // Book Links;Jul2004, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p38
Lists Web sites related to the Amazon River Region that can be used in educational setting in the U.S. Amazon Interactive; Animals of the Rainforest; Journey into Amazonia; Orinoco Online.
- Net Learning. Felix, Kathie // Multimedia Schools;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p16
Provides information on Web sites in the United States with educational value. Includes Quest Web site by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; Wild-Eyed Alaska for elementary students; Online news service from Children's Express.
- EduNet. Andres, Yvonne // T H E Journal;Sep2000, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p42
Presents updates relevant to Internet uses in education in the United States for September 2000. Strategies for using the medium for classroom-based collaborative learning programs; Web sites offering information on the subject.
- top 10 WEB STORIES From techlearning.com. // Technology & Learning;Aug201, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p8
The article informs about various topics discussed on this periodical's website, techlearning.com, including a revision to Bloom's taxonomy, a video tutorial on the benefits of online learning, and a lesson on the science of cylinders.
- Cosmeo. Hixson, Susan W. // MultiMedia & Internet@Schools;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p46
The article reviews the Cosmeo Web site, available at www.cosmeo.com.
- On the Web. // T H E Journal;Oct99, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p44
Features Web sites for teachers and students in the United States. Content of the New York Times Learning Network; Functions of the eBoard Web site; Resources that are available in INET LIBRARY.
- Snap up exclusive coupon codes! // All You;9/23/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p167
The article lists several Web sites that offer back-to-school savings on products for students including Zazookids.com, Grasshoppers.com, and Kidssocks.com.
- How to use pop soda, The Blair Witch Project, and other methods to help students learn to... Spitzer // Book Report;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p22
Highlights the importance of providing students with guidelines to help them learn to evaluate information found on the World Wide Web. Necessity of critical evaluation of information in the information age; Tips on how to conduct lessons on evaluating Web sites; Use of a slideshow to...