Ford's Proving Ground
- Mulally: Sync Kept Ford Ahead Of Pack. Elrich, David // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/25/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p1
The article deals with the remarks given by Ford Motor Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Alan Mulally at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show about Ford's business philosophy and how smart technology helped differentiate Ford from competitors.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: If it's Thursday, it's Ford day? Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);5/5/2014, p7
The article focuses on the issues concerning the retirement of Alan Mulally as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Ford Motor Co.
- Alan Mulally introduces Microsoft Hohm. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;May2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p7
A photograph is presented depicting Ford Motor Co. chief executive officer (CEO) and president Alan Mulally introducing Microsoft Hohm energy management system at the 2010 New York International Auto Show.
- No Microsoft; Mulally's still vested at Ford. // Automotive News;9/9/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6585, p62
The article reports on news about Alan Mullaly stepping down as the chief executive officer (CEO) of Ford Motor Co.
- Ford CEO Mulally has no plans to leave. Chase, Randall // South Texas Automotive Report;Jun2011, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the issue that Alan Mulally, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Ford Motor Co., has no plans of leaving Ford.
- Ford CEO Mulally has no plans to leave. // Memphis Automotive Report;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p5
The article offers information on the statement of Alan Mulally, chief executive officer of Ford Motor Co., indicating that he has no plans to leave the company.
- Fixing Up FORD. Taylor III, Alex // Fortune International (Asia);5/25/2009, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p40
The article features Ford Motor chief executive officer (CEO) Alan Mulally. The author attributes the refusal of Ford to apply for government loans to the discipline and initiatives installed by Mulally in the company. Chief financial officer (CFO) Lewis Booth describes the leadership style of...
- Fixing Up FORD. Taylor III, Alex // Fortune International (Europe);5/25/2009, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p40
The article discusses Ford Motor Company, highlighting the work of Alan Mulally, Ford's chief executive officer (CEO), during the financial crisis. The author states that during the second-worst automobile industry depression, Mulally seems to be enjoying himself. According to Mulally, Ford has...
- Mulally's Greatest Hits. // Fortune International (Europe);5/25/2009, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p42
A time line of significant events that have occurred at Ford Motor Company under the leadership of Alan Mulally, Ford's chief executive officer (CEO), is presented. Events include an appearance before the U.S. Congress, an agreement with the United Automobile Workers (UAW) union to contain labor...