Identifying Premier Medical Outsourcing Providers-an Imperfect Process
- The name of the new game Americans will play is called 'Off shore'. Waxman, Lionel // Inside Tucson Business;3/29/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
In this article the author discusses the disadvantages of offshore outsourcing done by various organizations in the U.S. He states that due to offshore outsourcing the country is now experiencing fewer healthcare providers, poorer healthcare, and increase of unemployment. Also investigated are...
- Cost issues give execs sleepless nights. Walker, Tracey // Managed Healthcare Executive;May2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on issues regarding the cost in the managed care industry. Advances in care management; Approaches to dealing with cost escalation; Techniques in controlling medical costs.
- Fewer Americans Have Problems Paying Medical Bills. // Collector (0010082X);Aug2013, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the decline in the percentage of people under age 65 having problems paying medical bills from 21.7% in the first six months of 2011 to 20.3% in the first six months of 2012 in the U.S.
- Health care isn't recession proof, faces challenges. Lind, Treva // Journal of Business (10756124);12/15/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 26, pB7
The article reports on the challenges facing the health care industry in Spokane County, Washington in 2012 including government reductions in health care payments, decline in patient volumes and the struggling economy.
- GET HELP FIGHTING YOUR BILL. M. C. M. // Atlanta;Jul2013, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p98
The article provides helpful information for consumers in the U.S. when it comes to medical bills, highlighting several networks of healthcare billing experts in the country.
- 'Don't Get Sick in America.'. Schorr, Daniel // New Leader;May-Aug2009, Vol. 92 Issue 3/4, p3
The article discusses the rising U.S. health expenditures and troubled health industry.
- While we were out. // New Zealand Doctor;1/27/2010, p2
This section offers news briefs related to the health care sector in New Zealand in January 2010 including the announcement of the deadline set by the Ministry of Health for the submission of the business plans of nine primary care organizations that are shortlisted to deliver convenient health...
- Is the Health Care Cost Curve Bending? Suderman, Peter // Hit & Run;4/292012, p106
The article reports on the developments in the U.S. healthcare sector, including the continuous growth in health care spending in the country.
- CLICK LIST. // Journal of AHIMA;Mar2010, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the health care industry in the U.S. including the spending cost for health in the country which reached 2.5 trillion dollars and the American' opinion about the health care privacy.