The rise of poly
- marketplace. // Overdrive;Aug2000, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p95
Features several innovative products for the trucking industry in the United States. Inline meter from Lincoln Automotive; Reefer trailer from Utility Trailer; Applications of the warning devices from Cole Hersee; Advantages in using the Farr ECO-LL air cleaner.
- Marketplace. // Overdrive;Mar97, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p115
Features trucks, trailers and trucking-related equipment and supplies. Includes 9100 day cab tractor from Navistar International; New line of modular trailers and semi-trailers from Nicholas Industrie; Line of custom--built moving vans from Kentucky Trailers; Bypass filters from Wix Filtration...
- Alternative to steel. // Landscape & Irrigation;Oct2004, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p40
Focuses on Crysteel Manufacturing's Poly Tipper. Alternative for contractors who haul loads that stick to traditional steel dump bodies; Construction from a durable cross-linked polyethylene plastic; Offer of a non-sticking load surface; Increase in dump body life; Availability with either an...
- New products introduced at TTMA. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p56
Presents updates on issues related to associate members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association in the U.S. in 2005. Upgrade of the undercarriage refinements from Hendrickson International; Reorganization of Webb Wheel, an established company in the trailer original equipment...
- New Suspension Mounting System Now on all 2003 Model Transcraft Trailers. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2003, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p42
Reports that Transcraft Corp. in the U.S. has updated all 2003 model trailers with an improved, totally redesigned suspension system. Usability of the system; Features of the suspension; Contact information.
- Utility adds new flatbed; dry van gets upgrades. // Fleet Owner;Apr97, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p33
Presents Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.'s composite flatbed. Features of anti-rack header; Capabilities of truck.
- Hey, can we talk? Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p4
The author comments on the significance of communication specifically for those who produce and sell commercial truck bodies, trailers and truck equipment. He discusses the strengths and limitations of communications. The author offers information on the initiatives taken by the magazine to...
- TRUCK TRAILERS & BODIES. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2003, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p31
Presents truck equipment and supplies recent as of November 2003. Whitney Blake Co.'s truck cables; Witzco Challenger Trailers' redesigned trailers.
- Trailer Axles. // Fleet Owner;Oct98, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p156
Cites a description of various models of trailer axles available for the trucking industry. Identification of the manufacturers of the axles; Characteristics of the axles.