ArvinMeritor begins Air Link production
- Busy days for ArvinMeritor. // Fleet Owner;May2002, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p47
Provides information on truck equipment and services released by ArvinMeritor. Details of its truck warranty vocations; Information on its wheel hubs and packaged bearing wheel-end system; Dicussion on its gateway communications capability.
- MPG Series groups components. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p36
A preview of the MPG Series of heavy-duty truck component from ArvinMeritor Inc. is presented.
- Clean air solutions. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jul2004, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p43
Presents several trucking equipment distributed by ArvinMeritor Inc. in North America. Assessment on the quality of the thermal regenerator products; Prices of the catalyzed diesel particulate filters; Availability of the diesel oxidation catalysts.
- ArvinMeritor Responds to Customers' Needs for Quality with Meritor Remanufactured Brake Shoes. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p36
Introduces the Meritor Remanufactured Brake Shoes from ArvinMeritor. Estimated number of remanufactured shoes and kits produced by the company; Goal of the company for its brake shoes.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p26
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. trucking equipment industry, including the renewal by Navistar Financial Corp. of its funding facility worth 500 million U.S. dollars, ArvinMeritor's sale of its Body Systems business to an Inteva Products affiliate for about 35 million U.S. dollars...
- Rebuild your stopping power. Baxter, John // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p32
The article offers advice from truck components and equipment suppliers on the importance of proper relining in the solution of brake system problems. Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake says that the brake shoe must be reformed in a way that the curvature of the lining conforms to the shoe's curve....
- ArvinMeritor sells truck parts plant to Sypris for $14M. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;5/10/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p33
This article reports that ArvinMeritor Inc. has sold its truck component plant in Kenton, Ohio, to a subsidiary of Louisville-based Sypris Solutions Inc. for $14 million. The deal with Sypris includes long-term supply agreements for trailer axle beams and drivetrain components. Troy-based...
- ArvinMeritor teams with DaimlerChrysler on exhaust aftertreatment. // Bulk Transporter;May2006, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p43
The article reports on the selection of the Commercial Vehicle Systems group of ArvinMeritor to supply 100 percent of the exhaust aftertreatment device packaging for the heavy duty engines of DaimlerChrysler that will be sold in the U.S. in 2007. The engineered packaging for all configurations...
- ArvinMeritor launches new heavy haul truck products. // Bulk Transporter;May2007, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p44
The article discusses the new heavy haul truck products to be launched by ArvinMeritor Inc. at the Mid-America Trucking Show. Among the products to be presented include hub-reduction axles, Pinloc suspension slider mechanism, and Meritor WABCO-branded valves and cartridge. Information related to...